looking for simple to answer to a complicated question...

GoJet was created to get around a TSA contract. TSA people went there and effectively bypassed their own brothers on a "new" SL and upgraded faster, etc. The end result is that those guys are looked at as enabling management to sidestep contracts, and having shanked their own bros to get upgraded and PIC time earlier than they normally would have.

There are many other facets to the issue, but that's the core issue.

You have failed the challenge.

You have failed the challenge.

Sadly.

If I could have used caveman grunts and 1-syllable words, I would have.

I do like it, though, when folks want simple explanations to complicated issues, then get irritated when they are not able to get them. Sounds like many American voters.

394206_10151055982651640_364662178_n.jpg

One sentence?

So they left one company to one that provided them a quicker upgrade? I don't see nothing wrong with that. The only family I got is at home and my friends. It's just career progression, or am I missing something?

So they left one company to one that provided them a quicker upgrade? I don't see nothing wrong with that. The only family I got is at home and my friends. It's just career progression, or am I missing something?

Your family is at home, but your job allows you to provide for them. Having a group of pilots undercut you, and your ability to provide for your family, is a big deal. You don't need to be family level or even friendly with your fellow pilots, but you damn well better respect them and not undercut them. In the end, you will lose just as much as they do in the race to the bottom.

There is more to life than a quick upgrade.

Hey, answer your 277 messages in your inbox, mang!

Those are 'unread'.

I figure if an issue has gone more than 48 hours, it's "auto-resolved" :)

Most of them are people quibbling about "I DEMAAAAAAAAAAAAND to call that user a poopyhead because I'm MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD" when I say "You gots to follow the rules like the other 99.997% of the users do... consistently... on a daily basis... without drama"

I don't envy you. I thank you for putting up with that so we can all enjoy your living room.

You forget, for some people this isn't a profession, its a mid life crisis.

Sent via smoke signal.

Sadly.

If I could have used caveman grunts and 1-syllable words, I would have.

I do like it, though, when folks want simple explanations to complicated issues, then get irritated when they are not able to get them. Sounds like many American voters.

Why do you think the gold standard is such a compelling rallying point? It's a simple solution to a complex problem...except its not, because it's not a solution at all.

Why do you think the gold standard is such a compelling rallying point? It's a simple solution to a complex problem...except its not, because it's not a solution at all.

Are you ever going to reply to my PM or are you going to persist in being a dork. Never mind...I know that answer to that...respond to the PM anyway...

Are you ever going to reply to my PM or are you going to persist in being a dork. Never mind...I know that answer to that...respond to the PM anyway...

I will, I've been mulling over what you said while trying to write a few papers. I might be a lazy, unreliable bag of crap, but I'll get back to you...eventually.

Back