Look at what I found!!

That's a pretty well made video and I really like the idea. While I'm sure there's gonna be some people on here who might say something about being "part of a big flight school's advertising program". But I really like the idea behind what he's doing. I haven't looked at the mentoring program but I'd like to think that its a lot like what this website is about. Those who are there helping guide those who want to be there through the process. Good on ya Bob!

Nice job, Captain Bob! For those of you who've never had the pleasure of meeting him, you don't know what you're missing! He's one of the nicest, most genuine, helpful people I've ever met. Truly a gentleman a class-act! :nana2: :)

Nice job, Captain Bob! For those of you who've never had the pleasure of meeting him, you don't know what you're missing! He's one of the nicest, most genuine, helpful people I've ever met. Truly a gentleman a class-act! :nana2: :)

He sure is! Met him at GKY while working on my Instr. rating. :rawk:

Yikes, the cross and jump cuts made my eyes bleed a little, but an "A" for production values, nonetheless.

Bob is pretty much the man, and along with another JCer pretty much got me my job at ExpressJet.

I have to agree that it has been shot pretty well.

Captain_Bob you do a good job too, don't seem to be nervous in front of the camera.

Not as good as "Where ya going with Golfstream airlines next son"?, "Oh i think I have a key west overnite pops"...

Bob is definitely THE MAN!

Had the pleasure of meeting him at NJC'08 and he's such an extremely pleasant, and down to earth guy!

Sweet vid bro! You're a natural in front of the camera!

I wonder if they got the proper permission to use the songs in the video? Probably not...

That video makes me want to join their forums just to ask questions about the Gulfstream PFJ program.

I also love how they are trying to show that just because Bob was able to go from ATP in '03 to Expressjet in '04 and then upgrade to Captain in '07, you can do the same things in the same amount of time...or at least that is what I took from the video.

Bob did do a great job, though.

Bob's the man.

One of the rare people I meet that leave me thinking that I need to be nicer to folks!

Did that come out right?! :) it's a positive.

Back