LogTen Pro X

For all users that purchased software from Apple (via Coradine) that is unusable or not as advertised, regardless of purchase date, should report the software as defective and request a full refund and in most cases Apple will refund your purchase.
Once I get my data out, that's the plan. The wifi sync doesn't seem to work either.

Once I get my data out, that's the plan. The wifi sync doesn't seem to work either.
jules-winnfield.jpg

As someone just mentioned, the Mac OSX version has changed to FREE! No longer the $99 it used to be. You pay for the iOS version, and the sync that comes with that, but if you only run it on a Mac it is free. While the sync would be nice, not worth their current sub price in my opinion. In catching up entering my log data (a little over 2 years behind) I've been able to enter a little over 100hrs since importing 4100 or so, so there certainly isn't the 40hr limit that is mentioned for the payed iOS version. Nice.

I have noticed that randomly, the date field doesn't actually stick on the day I give it, and after putting in a new record, randomly reverts back to an older date. Other than that, works fine so far. On par with the freeware stuff I had data in before. It appears data is stored in a sql file, so not quite as easy to import/export as most products. I may pay for a sub if the price goes way down, or they have a $99 lifetime sub option or something like that, but for what the iOS product is, current price is too high.

May not, or they may just never update/support it, since I'm sure there is more money in the number of potential iOS customers out there. I really see this as a shareware type quality of program. Back when it was version 1.0 or around then, I tried it, and it didn't import my data well. Worked with the owner (think it was a one man show back then) in a number of emails to try and resolve the issue. He and I finally gave up. I figured it would become cheap, or they would go out of business, or someone else would step up.

I'm happy with it not costing right now, so as long as I don't change things too much, I'm set for a good period of time until I update the system at the very least. It certainly isn't perfect software, but worth the current price for the Mac OSX version.

The website was down for a few hours this morning. Which could be nothing. But I can't imagine they aren't seeing people wanting to move on.

Is anyone having issues with Logten Pro X screwing up the math on Duty times? I put in my start FDP as 1449 local and my end FDP at 2325 local and its giving me a total FDP as 32.6 which is 24 hours more then it should be.

I'm having this problem too. When I set the FDP end time to match the block in time, it adds 24 hours to the total. Have you found anything to fix this? I may end up emailing them to ask.

I'm having this problem too. When I set the FDP end time to match the block in time, it adds 24 hours to the total. Have you found anything to fix this? I may end up emailing them to ask.

Yea they emailed me and said they are aware of the glitch and a fix is in the works but for now just subtract the 24 hours manually.

Copied from Facebook:

NEW REVISED PRICING FOR LOGTEN PRO X
Since the launch of LogTen Pro X, I've spent almost all my time in our support queue, email, on the phone, Twitter, Facebook, and even Skype listening to what you have to say, and helping you learn about the new features in LogTen Pro X. I have been passionate about working with all of you to shape LogTen Pro, and Coradine, since it began in 2003. Together, we have created what I believe to be the world's best electronic logbook, and a leading aviation software company focused specifically on pilots.

I've read all your comments and today we're announcing some big changes to how we sell LogTen Pro, a hybrid solution shaped by your suggestions that lowers subscription costs, while enabling what everyone wants: updates for life.

Now through November 7th
-----------------------------------
Mac - Free
LogTen Pro X for Mac and iOS will continue to be a FREE download

iOS - Free download and reduced subscription
Annual subscription will stay at $34.99USD for the first year, and has been reduced 30% to $49.99/year after that

All new feature releases & OS compatibility free for life
Once you have LogTen Pro X, you get all future updates INCLUDING major new features for life

Starting November 8th
-----------------------------------
Mac - $89.99 for life
LogTen Pro X for Mac will have a ONE TIME purchase price of $89.99 - then all future updates, including major new features will be free

iOS - $19.99 for life + $49.99/year
LogTen Pro X for iOS will have a ONE TIME purchase price of $19.99 - then all future updates, including major new features will be free

After 40 hours of total flight time have been entered, LogTen Pro X for iOS will require a $49.99/year or $6.99/month subscription to continue adding flights on iOS
Anyone who downloads LogTen Pro X prior to November 8th never has to pay the one time fee, you get LogTen Pro X on all platforms free, and you pay just $34.99 for the first year, and $49.99/year after that to add flights and sync on iOS. So tell your friends, there's never been a better time to get LogTen Pro!

Download LogTen Pro X for iOS: http://email.coradine.com/t/y-l-iiykujy-jkijiddli-o/

Download LogTen Pro X for Mac: http://email.coradine.com/t/y-l-iiykujy-jkijiddli-b/

Upgrading is easy! Learn more about upgrading to LogTen Pro X: http://help.coradine.com/kb/getting-started-logten-pro/upgrading-to-logten-pro-x

Already signed up for LogTen Pro X? Awesome! You don't have to do anything, you get to keep the apps free, and your subscription will just be 30% cheaper next year!

ALREADY UPGRADED? GOT QUESTIONS?

We're working as fast as we can to catch up with all of your questions, but wait times are definitely longer than normal. Don't worry, we'll get back to you, we promise! But while you're waiting, we've put together some great resources for you in our Knowledge Base (http://help.coradine.com/kb/)!

Here's answers to two of our most common questions:

Upgrading to LogTen Pro X:
http://help.coradine.com/kb/getting-started-logten-pro/upgrading-to-logten-pro-x

Troubelshooting iCloud Sync:
http://help.coradine.com/kb/sync-backup/troubleshooting-icloud-sync

Remember - We can't respond to all your comments here, so please contact us at help.coradine.com with your questions!

I, and my team, are at your service,

Noah Lieberman
Founder & CEO

Back