LogTen Pro users

Use it!
and here's a tip, just download the iPhone app to your iPad.. saves a couple dollars

Additional quick question on the subject: how well does LTP work for job applications? I assume it makes things super easy for things like airlineapps, but when they go to verify your logbook would this be counted as sufficient? Or should I be keeping a paper logbook as well? Thoughts?

Additional quick question on the subject: how well does LTP work for job applications? I assume it makes things super easy for things like airlineapps, but when they go to verify your logbook would this be counted as sufficient? Or should I be keeping a paper logbook as well? Thoughts?

It has a Report section, that breaks down your hours in a report exactly how airline apps wants it. also does this for an 8710 and other things as well. You can also export to google earth and see where you have been flying to and from.

I own an iPhone and a PC. Despite all the great things I've heard about LTP, I'm not sure if it would work for me. Suggestions? And no, purchasing more Mac products doesn't count.

I have had issues using this product with out a Mac. I can make it work but, I would like to see it as more of a stand alone product.

I have had issues using this product with out a Mac. I can make it work but, I would like to see it as more of a stand alone product.
It works fine with just an iPad. I'm sure it would be fine with just an iPhone, if only a bit tiny.

Try to generate an error report... You can't.
You can't submit a crash report? Worked fine for me. I've only had it happen once though. It opened an email for me. As far as functionality goes, a crash report is the last thing on my priority list.

you cant submit with out a mac, and if the stupid thing doesn't work and there is no way to figure out what the problem is your stuck with a useless program. My problem was solved by a software update, not through customer service.

if i dont have an ipad/iphone, can i still run log ten pro on my mac? how often do they make you pay for upgrades and how much on average?

Yes you still can. You basically pay for a version number, with incremental updates being free, and the next major version being a pay to upgrade. For instance you buy LogTen Pro 6, you get 6.01, 6.02 etc for free. When 7 comes out you will have to pay if you want to upgrade.

if i dont have an ipad/iphone, can i still run log ten pro on my mac? how often do they make you pay for upgrades and how much on average?

The upgrades between major versions are around 150 for the Mac version (one time fee)

When the next version comes out you don't have to upgrade. They will continue to support the older versions. I know people who skip versions on purpose.

I'm sure this question has been asked 28548483 times but.......
1200tt, Two paper logbooks (both half filled out). Input each one of my flights individually, or make one big logbook entry?

With only 1200tt, I can't imagine not inputting each flight. I had 4800 when I converted and still did each entry. It really wasn't too bad.

You can send the books in and they will do it all for you for a fee. My buddy had 4000 hours to add in, they did it in a week and it was done perfectly.

Back