LogTen Pro Question

B200 Hawk

I have the apple works (MBP, iP5 and iPad), if I purchase L10 Pro for the Macbook will this allow me to use the apps on my devices as well? Or is each individual app cost money on its own? Hesitant to pull the trigger if I have to pay $99 for the Macbook app and more for the device apps.

I bought them a few years ago, but I had to buy them each separately. I was fortunate to find them on sale, but still was a pricey buy.

Separately, unfortunately. I, as well, found them on sale around Christmas for 50% off and unloaded a bunch of saved up iTunes gift cards.

I'm having issues with mine totaling up my airlineapps times, though. Trying to sort that out as we speak.

In order to get it on your Mac as well as iPhone/iPad you are going to have to buy both versions. I have has the version for iPad/iPhone a few weeks now, and have really enjoyed it. I would definitely recommend it.

rd757:
I've had the same issue, and someone directed me to settings, and set it to show two decimals. Apparently those reports round up, and you end up with totals being off, ie pic time etc, while the "flights" page is correct. There is also a specific report to airlineapps that gives you all the parameters it asks for

Spend $99 for the computer version and $29 for the iphone software. I have no idea why you'd want a third redundancy on your ipad.

Separately, unfortunately. I, as well, found them on sale around Christmas for 50% off and unloaded a bunch of saved up iTunes gift cards.

I'm having issues with mine totaling up my airlineapps times, though. Trying to sort that out as we speak.

The LTP (coradine.com) support forum has many topics to help resolve issues. Not to mention simply emailing them....they're very good at supporting their product.

I emailed back and forth with one of their techs last year when my Logbook kept crashing after entering 10 or so entries. We ended up resolving it and the tech was very helpful. I suppose I'll go check out the forum to see what's going on with the summaries stuff.

Have to buy them separate like the previous have said. I've had LTP for over 2 years now. Every time I bring in my printed e-logbook for an interview it easily takes over one of the main topics of discussion.

That is a question for Coradine. However, they do charge everytime they release a new version (6.0 to 7.0) which they claim is about every 18 months.

There is no "upgrade" price, or at least there wasn't when they released LTP 6. I'm still using LTP 5 for that reason. So it's the full $99 whether you have it already or not.
Bandit_Driver how much do the updates usually cost? I am a low time pilot with about 140 hours, but I would like to get this in a electronic copy before I have hundreds of hours!

I think he's interested in an electronic logbook, not a glorified spreadsheet. ;)

Well what exactly is LogTen providing that's so amazing for their high price? I use Logbook Pro and while it may just be a "glorified spreadsheet", it accomplishes exactly what I need a logbook to do. And totaling times across various categories for job apps made it well worth relatively modest purchase price. Never had a glitch either, which is apparently more than can be said for Log Ten.

But, uh, I can't be sure since I bought Logbook Pro several years ago and never felt the need to get something fancier.

Well what exactly is LogTen providing that's so amazing for their high price? I use Logbook Pro and while it may just be a "glorified spreadsheet", it accomplishes exactly what I need a logbook to do. And totaling times across various categories for job apps made it well worth relatively modest purchase price. Never had a glitch either, which is apparently more than can be said for Log Ten.

But, uh, I can't be sure since I bought Logbook Pro several years ago and never felt the need to get something fancier.

High Price? Logbook Pro is $69-$149 depending on which version you get, and LTP has one price - $99. The LTP mobile version is a one time price (I think it's $30-$50 depending on if you get one device or two) whereas LBP is an annual subscription, so you'll likely be paying more in the long run with LBP. I think they're pretty comparable in price.

Mac version $99....If you want to use them on the iphone/Ipad then get the ipad universal (!!!!) version and you can use it on your iphone as well without having to purchase one on the iphone.

Back