Logged my first multi-turbine... ON MY B-DAY!

Good gouge. Thanks.

Went for the "interview" today. Clocked 5 hour interview. Had to break mid-way for a meeting I had to go to, then went back to finish up. So, 2 2.5 hour meetings with a meeting in the middle for me. Looks like the other assets that I bring to the table (building businesses, photography, video/media editing, networking, contacts, etc.) has earned me a "job" helping them build their fledgling operation. Without too many specifics, they operate a fleet of aircraft Part 91 for owners. I'll fly right seat when we fly, and help them build their business when we don't. Compensation is being worked out. Being that it's multi-dimensional, there's 3 separate compensation parts to talk about, or, we wrap it all into one, and I become an equity holding member of the company. We'll see.

This looks like an incredible opportunity that I am very excited about. I'll probably post a blurb in the Corporate Av forum about "how I got here". Here? There? You guys tell me...

You guys REALLY had to link me to that thread? Fo' realz? Thanks for the reminders of what NOT to do. It's sorta like talking to the press.... Never goes well.

It's going in the Corp Av thread to keep me from doing something too crazy, like continuing this thread. :)

Back