List of Supplemental 121 Airlines (EDITED with Cities)

thegriffinpages

AKA "Icicles"
Trying to compile a list of the Supplemental 121 airlines. I have all the regular 121s.

So far:

Southern Air - Florence KY
Dynamic Airways - Greensboro NC
Omni Air - Tulsa OK
Miami Air - Miami FL
Swift Air - Phoenix AZ
Xtra Airways - Coral Gables FL (Miami)
Kalitta Air - Ypsilanti MI (SE of Ann Arbor)
AmeriJet - Fort Lauderdale FL (might have several dispatch locations?)
ABX Air - Wilmington OH
Air Transport International - Wilmington OH (ABX Air and ATI are kinda the same thing?)
Northern Air Cargo - Anchorage AK
Aloha Air - Honolulu HI

Does anyone have others to add?
Any personal experience with theses?

None of these are hiring at the moment.

Last edited:
Trying to compile a list of the Supplemental 121 airlines. I have all the regular 121s.

So far:

Southern Air - Florence KY
Omni Air - Tulsa OK
Miami Air - Miami FL
Swift Air - Phoenix AZ
ABX Air - Wilmington OH
Air Transport International - Wilmington OH (ABX Air and ATI are kinda the same thing?)
Aloha Air - Honolulu HI

Southern has been flag/domestic for a while now. Atlas is supplemental/flag/domestic. Western Global in FL is also supplemental.

You could download the FAA's Operator database. It will give you what FAR Part the company operates under, their certificate number, their business address (not necessarily where their OCC is located), the name of their CEO, Aircraft types (and how many), and all kinds of wonderful information (if you're a data hound).

Unfortunately, it doesn't break the 121 operators out by who is operating flag, domestic, and/or supp. But there are only 66 operators listed with 121 certificates, so it wouldn't take a whole lot of work to narrow that down by weeding out some of the obvious.

http://av-info.faa.gov/dd_sublevel.asp?Folder=\AirOperators

By the way... may I ask why? Are you just interested in that sort of information, or are you looking for potential work prior to getting a DX license or while waiting on a 121 regional/major to open up? If it's for work opportunity, then don't discount 125/135 operators. Plenty of these guys will have the same tasks and possibly better pay than some of the 121 supps.

You could download the FAA's Operator database. It will give you what FAR Part the company operates under, their certificate number, their business address (not necessarily where their OCC is located), the name of their CEO, Aircraft types (and how many), and all kinds of wonderful information (if you're a data hound).

Unfortunately, it doesn't break the 121 operators out by who is operating flag, domestic, and/or supp. But there are only 66 operators listed with 121 certificates, so it wouldn't take a whole lot of work to narrow that down by weeding out some of the obvious.

http://av-info.faa.gov/dd_sublevel.asp?Folder=\AirOperators

By the way... may I ask why? Are you just interested in that sort of information, or are you looking for potential work prior to getting a DX license or while waiting on a 121 regional/major to open up? If it's for work opportunity, then don't discount 125/135 operators. Plenty of these guys will have the same tasks and possibly better pay than some of the 121 supps.

Thanks for the information. Will check it out tomorrow!

I'm about to start school in January at IFOD here in Dallas, TX to get my Aircraft Dispatch Certification. I'm just trying to do as much research as possible, so I can send out resumes when the time comes. I've found that there are a bunch more airlines than I ever thought existed.

Also, I have included some 121/135 shops on my master list. Mostly ones that I've either met people that work there or have read on here that they are worth looking into.

I think I want to stay as close to operating as 121 as I can. At least for now especially right out of school so I don't forget what I'll learn in class.

Thanks I'll update OP tomorrow
Better update Southern Air as well. As previously said they've been flag for a few years now.

For anyone thinking about moving up from a regional or who is looking to get hired at a 121 supp. There's plenty of good experience to be had, there's less stability than majors because the companies are always smaller, but you will still find plenty of career Dispatchers at 121 supplementals. And of course better than regional pay :cool:

Better update Southern Air as well. As previously said they've been flag for a few years now.

For anyone thinking about moving up from a regional or who is looking to get hired at a 121 supp. There's plenty of good experience to be had, there's less stability than majors because the companies are always smaller, but you will still find plenty of career Dispatchers at 121 supplementals. And of course better than regional pay :cool:
Thanks. I'll update later this week

Forgot how to edit OP, so here is the updated version:

So far:

Western Global - Fort Myers, FL
Omni Air - Tulsa OK
Miami Air - Miami FL
Swift Air - Greensboro, NC
ABX Air - Wilmington OH
Aloha Air - Honolulu HI
USA Jet Airlines - Ypsilanti, MI

TAKE 3(?)

So far:

Omni Air - Tulsa OK
Miami Air - Miami FL
ABX Air - Wilmington OH
Aloha Air - Honolulu HI
National Airlines - Orlando, FL
IFL Group (Cargo) - Waterford, MI

TAKE 3(?)

So far:

Omni Air - Tulsa OK
Miami Air - Miami FL
ABX Air - Wilmington OH
Aloha Air - Honolulu HI
National Airlines - Orlando, FL
IFL Group (Cargo) - Waterford, MI

I'll throw in my opinion on USA Jet. Not the perfect company, but I don't think that exists. Several DX'ers there that have been there 10+ years. Great group of people to work with. After spending almost 5 years there, I would encourage anyone interested to take a look. They often hire through jsfirm...so keep an eye out there.

I'll throw in my opinion on USA Jet. Not the perfect company, but I don't think that exists. Several DX'ers there that have been there 10+ years. Great group of people to work with. After spending almost 5 years there, I would encourage anyone interested to take a look. They often hire through jsfirm...so keep an eye out there.
Thanks for the review. Their website has a different look to it than others so I wasn’t sure if I was looking at the right thing.

Do you know what their starting pay is? Are they a union shop?

Back