Last hours of 2003/first of 2004

To tell you the truth New Years just sort of didnt go pretty well. Digital Cable service dropped (COX) so ESPN was lost, and so was CNN and MTV the only two stations broadcasting the ball drop live. Ended up okay though, stayed up till about 2 watching "Caddyshack" with a couple friends and now working
crazy.gif

Trying to rush the captain into finishing his chicken sandwich at the Greek Isles hotel, then losing my ass in craps at the Frontier.

Great way to ring in the new year! NOT!
smile.gif

Hung out with friends at my parents house, watched some Playboy anniversary thing on A&E (the girls weren't amused) and drank beers and Captain Morgan until we were seeing double. Fun last night, ouch today.
laugh.gif
smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Hung out with friends at my parents house, watched some Playboy anniversary thing on A&E (the girls weren't amused) and drank beers and Captain Morgan until we were seeing double. Fun last night, ouch today.

[/ QUOTE ]
I saw that on CNN (when cable started working this morning) on an overview of the night. Hugh Hefner is a friggim pimp man. I hope I'm that cool when I'm that old...

I got back from the party at 3:00am..... a very diverse group attended making it very interesting. There were University professors, 2 movie directors, a dude who does something with some railroad, an owner of a helicopter business, an owner of a real estate agency, an author, and a musician....
crazy.gif
Most of those people were between 40 & 50 making me the youngest at the party! But I had a very interesting time. Learnt how to play U.S poker, but didn't do so well...lol..

Oh, and towards the end of the party some Pakistani's showed up....wooooooo hoooooo finally some people close to my age!! Two of the Pakistani's were very cute 20 year old twin chicks!!!
grin.gif
I chatted them up a bit....they were pretty cool!!!!
cool.gif

Anyway, we all saw the new year in with our own 15 minute fireworks display which the neighbors all gathered around the streets to watch also!
cool.gif

Went to a bar with friends, drank a lot of alcohol in various forms, and danced the night away. Back to one of the girls' houses (everyone went), cooked breakfast at 3am and went to bed at 5. Now I have to drive down to LA so I can do it all over again tonight, tomorrow night and Saturday night. Monday at work is really going to suck!

I had to work the door at a private party at my bar. I had a great time because the people throwing the party were friends of mine and I knew the folks there.

I didn't get to bed until about 7:30 this morning. Man, was I tired when I hit the bed.

But I had a great time and that's what counts!

Me and the lady enjoyed new year with friends and family at her house sipping long island iced teas and champaine til the wee hours of the morning... Actually I think I spent a good portion of the night taking a leak
cool.gif
... It was fun though havin everyone hang out, playin cards or whatever. Nice party and a lot of people but not too many there.... Best part was no hangover and woke up sober
grin.gif
Happy new year to all, JC is a great place to converse and talk about aviation and things beside aviation. Lets hope for good things to come in 04

Went up to Ohio State with a bunch of friends for the evening. It was definetely one of the crazier New Years I've ever had. Kissing a completely random girl at midnight, wandering around High St. at 3 AM trying to find a Steak and Shake that wasn't even open, and four of us getting busted sleeping in some bedroom at the house next door. All in all an extremely entertaining and memorable night (well most of it at least). However, I did pay severely for my good times this morning in the form of the worst hangover EVER.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone that went into anywhere in the Great Lakes today knows what I am talking about..... WINDY!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

No kidding! I was skiing right beside Georgian Bay all day on the 31st. The chairs on the lift were almost doing barrel rolls at the top of the hill.
confused.gif
tongue.gif

Drove out to the suburbs to meet up with friends, and got some dinner. The bar we wanted to go to that night after dinner closed up early for some reason, so we ended up going to this southside irish pub right across the street from my house. Didn't expect that, considering everyone else lives in the far suburbs. We had a great time! Funny thing though, a little after midnight this girl comes up to me and says hello, and it turns out it was a girl I went to school with back in 1st-5th grade who recognized me! I hadn't seen her in 10 years! I was completely surprised. A lot occured in the first 60 minutes of 2004, which makes me believe it will be a very interesting year.

Not being 21, living in a town that has supercops, I was extremely lucking when my dad let us use one of his houses (owns a pheasant hunting business, and has a few houses where we keep hunters) for a party. Excessive amounts of alcohol, dancing, and nothing got broke or stained, so it all made for a good night. I started out slower than I usually do, just to make sure everything stayed in control, but at midnight it was on. The best part of it all, each room has 3-4 beds, so some the people that stayed the night actually got a bed to sleep in. Of course I had a huge hangover, but a lot of us ended that by drinking it away after lunch...Young dumb college kids? That we are.

went to a friends party - luckily, i had a room to sleep in over there cuz otherwise, i would have been in a world of pain... such that it was.. i was in a world of pain and slept straight thru jan 1.. still recooping today...

after a while - you can tell when age starts catching up with you cuz instead of recooping for a few hours, you end up recooping for a few days.. it wasn't so much that i drank a lot - but that the drinks were all different (ie: mixed in tummy - BAD KRISTIE!) and staying up till about dawn didn't help much either...

but i have to say, i had a great time and we really made a mess of my friends house (confetti etc).. so it was worth it.. haha but my new resolution for 2004: no more than 2 alkihal drinks at a party! haha
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
no more than 2 alkihal drinks at a party! haha

[/ QUOTE ]

Well then, you will just have to go than more than one party in a night. That way you can keep your resolution and still have some fun.
grin.gif

Back