Last Colgan Air Flight

cmhumphr

Took a few pictures in between flights of the water canon salute. I was too far away for a video so I just snapped some pictures instead. You guys played a huge role in my commute to and from work, and I really enjoyed meeting the crews. All the best. :(
IMG_0184.JPG
IMG_0185.JPG
IMG_0186.JPG
IMG_0187.JPG
IMG_0188.JPG
IMG_0189.JPG
IMG_0190.JPG
IMG_0191.JPG
IMG_0192.JPG

So who is flying the other Q400 sitting at the gate? Are the colgan CA and FOs just moving over to the Pinnacle side with little disruption in ops?

So who is flying the other Q400 sitting at the gate? Are the colgan CA and FOs just moving over to the Pinnacle side with little disruption in ops?

I believe that other Q400 is waiting to get pushed back so they can taxi it over to the Amelia Ramp on the south side.

Don't know if it is true or not but I heard from a Colgan Captain that Republic's manuals were not approved by the FAA yet, if that's true there is going to be quite a disruption in flying.

Don't know if it is true or not but I heard from a Colgan Captain that Republic's manuals were not approved by the FAA yet, if that's true there is going to be quite a disruption in flying.

If that were the case, there would be some serious fines coming RAH's way.
The Q's are online and flying out of DEN. Probably MCI and PIT (Although not sure about those entirely)

RAH still had some Q's on the cert from Linx, Aperently they are very early model 400's and are diferent than colgans so the same manuals could not be used. I think all of the Q's are going to be based in PIT, hadn't heard MCI too.

All kinds of tax breaks and little to no landing fees!! The cheap roaches... I'm sorry, RAH management are the best at these mathematics equations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All kinds of tax breaks and little to no landing fees!! The cheap roaches... I'm sorry, RAH management are the best at these mathematics equations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually sounds like smart business to me. :p

The Q bases are DEN, MCI and PIT so far. Rumor is EWR will be the last one. RAH loves outstation basing and already has maintenance at MCI and PIT.

RAH still had some Q's on the cert from Linx, Aperently they are very early model 400's and are diferent than colgans so the same manuals could not be used. I think all of the Q's are going to be based in PIT, hadn't heard MCI too.

How are they different?

I would have thought Colgan would have just faded away into the darkness. A water cannon salute? Bit over board in my opinion. Place was a bottom feeding, dirt bag airline that did quite a bit of harm to the industry (until hiring stopped and the Colganites found themselves stuck and suddenly found religion that is...).
Just sayin'.

I would have thought Colgan would have just faded away into the darkness. A water cannon salute? Bit over board in my opinion. Place was a bottom feeding, dirt bag airline that did quite a bit of harm to the industry (until hiring stopped and the Colganites found themselves stuck and suddenly found religion that is...).
Just sayin'.

I didn't want to say it...glad someone did. I've flown an airplane that was being water cannon saluted; it was full of troops coming home from Afghanistan and Iraq. That was a proper use of a water cannon salute.

Back