Las Vegas 14-17 November (Oct 15 update) Newsletter

[ QUOTE ]
I'm working a DFW- TPA -DFW turn thursday.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm - about that buddy pass.
grin.gif

Well I got my November schedule today. As long as I can get flight down from Anchorage I will be there. I am flying on the 15th until about 2:30. Hopefully I will be able to meet up with everyone that night.

Just so you guys know, don't expect me to wax poetic or drop any advice other than "Double down on that 11" or "Hey man, easy on the skrimps! They'll give you iodine poisoning if you don't watch it!"

[ QUOTE ]
Hmmm - about that buddy pass.

[/ QUOTE ]

R2F - you need one? It's fairly difficult to get out of TPA but if you leave on a thurs, it's a bit less hassle... and about $150 roundtrip +/- security taxes etc...

lmk

[ QUOTE ]
R2F - you need one? It's fairly difficult to get out of TPA but if you leave on a thurs, it's a bit less hassle... and about $150 roundtrip +/- security taxes etc...

lmk

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll drop you a line and let you know. Thanks!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Just so you guys know, don't expect me to wax poetic or drop any advice other than "Double down on that 11" or "Hey man, easy on the skrimps! They'll give you iodine poisoning if you don't watch it!"

[/ QUOTE ]

And here I was, expecting a big speech. Oh, well, I guess you can just help me get used to the airline business -- you can help me lose my money!

grin.gif

It looks like I am going to be coming alone. Is there anyone interested in splitting a room? PM me.

Well...I hate to have to bring this up so late, but Eagle you can take me off the list of attending. I am going to have to call New York/New York tommorow and cancel my reservations. With new job, I cant pull it through. For the past week or so I have been working 19-20 hour days and it wont get any better for the next couple of weeks and when you have people working for you that cant even work the CD Open/Close drive without help I am sure as hell sure they cant program the station for three days. Owh well...Theres always next year or years to come. Have a good time guys and take plenty of pics...

I'm out also.
frown.gif
mad.gif
It's the weekend of my birthday, and my dad got me and him into some car racing school on the 15th so that kills the whole weekend. He was gonna suprise me but when I mentioned I was gonna go to Vegas that weekend, he had to spill it. Might be better anyway to wait til next year when I'll be 21 so I can get the full effect of Vegas!

Back