LAS Tower & TRACON Tour (sign-up)

Friday is going to be the last day to sign up for the tower tour...we have to get the names into the FAA for visitor badges and we want to make sure we don't have fluxuations in the total count.

I do not have these folks on my registration list....if you are planning on coming to NJC, i need you to register and pay your fees asap or you will be pulled off this tour on friday.

- futrpilot
- spilot
- ILSstud
- teetee

Brian Z, Bumblebee and Dazzler, we do have your spouses added onto the list....if that's going to change, please let mpeng (mike) know!!

Friday is going to be the last day to sign up for the tower tour...we have to get the names into the FAA for visitor badges and we want to make sure we don't have fluxuations in the total count.

I do not have these folks on my registration list....if you are planning on coming to NJC, i need you to register and pay your fees asap or you will be pulled off this tour on friday.

- futrpilot
- spilot
- ILSstud
- teetee

Brian Z, Bumblebee and Dazzler, we do have your spouses added onto the list....if that's going to change, please let mpeng (mike) know!!
OK!!!

Ok, here's where ya'll will meet for the tower tour.

Please DO NOT forget to bring some yummy goodies for the ATC crowd...and DO NOT forget your US Drivers License.

Meet Location:
Outside the Southwest Ticket Counter Terminal
We can then walk over to the building, address is:
6999 Wright Brothers Lane
Airport parking as if you are a passenger

Anyway to add two more to the list?

I can not send a revised name list over as my contact is out of town & does not return till Sunday.

Show up on the day of the tour & let's see if we can get a last minute walk-in badge, just make sure to bring goodies, hard to say no to people that bring something to eat:D

Back