Larry King Live and USAPA

Ahh, "FUD". I remember FUD! :) Brings back memories.

"F"ear, "U"ncertainty & "D"oubt -- whenever you want to wreck resolve, "FUD" campaigns are very effective.

"Can't strike! We'll LIQUIDATE!" (fear)

"Gotta give concessions, gotta! If not, we might not make it! Yeaaaaaaargh!" (uncertainty)

"OMG! OMG! It's coming down to the wire! I just want this over! I'll vote yes for ANYTHING!" (doubt)

Ahh, "FUD". I remember FUD! :) Brings back memories.

"F"ear, "U"ncertainty & "D"oubt -- whenever you want to wreck resolve, "FUD" campaigns are very effective.

"Can't strike! We'll LIQUIDATE!" (fear)

"Gotta give concessions, gotta! If not, we might not make it! Yeaaaaaaargh!" (uncertainty)

"OMG! OMG! It's coming down to the wire! I just want this over! I'll vote yes for ANYTHING!" (doubt)
thanks for the definitions . . . I had some profanity as one of the words and was working on "D" :D

Yeah, FUD is effective, and I'm still trying to figure out a way a Union can use it on a Company. So far, over here, the company hasn't pulled anything with it recently, although the last time we were supposed to vote on a rate for bigger airplanes our DO told us that if we didn't vote yes we were going to "shut down on wednesday". We never made the bag stickers but set up a group that said "Is It Wednesday Yet?"

Back