Landing Incident @ SFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just turned on Fox News to check the story out... How can these guys even pretend this is accurate news. They are talking to some "expert" who hasn't seen footage of the aircraft. They're having to describe what the crash site looks like so he can comment. And now the so called "expert" is calling into question the flight crew, just because it's an Asiana Airlines plane. This is ridiculous.

So I just turned on Fox News to check the story out... How can these guys even pretend this is accurate news. They are talking to some "expert" who hasn't seen footage of the aircraft. They're having to describe what the crash site looks like so he can comment. And now the so called "expert" is calling into question the flight crew, just because it's an Asiana Airlines plane. This is ridiculous.

Another "aviation" expert...private instrument rated pilot??? o_O

Oh wow. Now they just showed video that shows a trail of debris all the way from the sea wall...

That's why anyone with half a brain knows that they should really be called "Faux News" . . . no facts, no fairness, and certainly no balance . . . well, except for O'Reilly maybe?

Glad to hear that everyone seems to have made it out of the airplane ok!

y6a5yquh.jpg

y7ebe5er.jpg

yne6aved.jpg

Those are the 1,000 ft markers of 28L in the last image.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back