Ladies and gentlemen, the world's most retarded man...

Re: Ladies and gentlemen, the world\'s most retarded man...

I hate to say it but I think some people here could give that bloke a run for his money!

Airliners.net has some pretty yucky posts in their forums that make me want to barf.
crazy.gif

Hey I'd beat 'em hands down!

No need to get mean Iain!

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Wow, that dude has a real ( pardon the pun ) explosive personality!
I guess he just hasn't realized that different traits are admired by different cultures, terrorists for example seem to admire those who kill themselves in a manner that takes other lives with them. Considering the fact that explosives can be made and used by even the least intelligent mouth breathers, and inexpensively to boot it's not so difficult to understand why they choose that method.
Anyhow, that's my theory.

Thats good stuff there!
confused.gif
confused.gif

Talk about being positive. This guy definitely has a SERIOUS problem.

I don't know what was worse, the question or the responses??????
crazy.gif
grin.gif
crazy.gif
confused.gif

The question you have to ask yourself right about now is "why do I even bother with the a.net forums? Do I really have that much time on my hands to kill?"

I think the guy who posted the thread in the second link is on to something... Perhaps, had the crew more experience at the controls of a short aircrafts such as the 737-500, they would have been able to respond to the shackeness of the shuttle in re-entry. I mean, come on people, it's simple fisics!

That second post...can you say "troll?"

But according to his fisics, the wings on the Shuttle are shorter than the fuselage. Therefore, it would not shack as much as the 757.

That's where the other guy's theory on why the shuttle disintegrated comes into play. The crew purposely destroyed their craft and themselves to avoid crashing into Disney World.

(What a bunch of morons)

Mahesh

[ QUOTE ]
The question you have to ask yourself right about now is "why do I even bother with the a.net forums? Do I really have that much time on my hands to kill?"

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, we're all pilots, right? Remember, we get paid $300K a year to fly two days a month so we have plenty of time to kill.

smirk.gif

They intentionally destroyed the shuttle?!
confused.gif
confused.gif
smirk.gif

Once again, you have to remind yourself that this was probably posted from the non-flying public, and if it wasn't, then that's just sad.

This woman who cuts my hair will often bring up my flying progress. There was this one time that I tried to explain to her that aircraft must include a wind correction angle with their compas heading in order to stay on corse, otherwise, you would drift away from the destination or check point. For the longest time, she kept insisting that the plane would fly in circles, rather than drift accross the ground. First, the wind alone never forces a plane into a circle over the ground, and even if it did, why would I want to fly in a series of circles to reach a destination?! Is there some new navigational method that I'm missing out on?
confused.gif

Well, I heard another one like that. Someone was bitching about a landing on a commercial flight I took. Anyway, there was a nasty crosswind and they put the plane down with a textbook crossind landing -- or so I think, since I don't really know what the crosswind landing technique is for transport category aircraft.

I heard this guy who probably wouldn't be able to fly a kite say, man, that was a horrible landing. I wanted to turn around and say, well, actually, that was a textbook crosswind landing, but I decided it wasn't worth it.

Back