King Air Crash

I don't mean to be preachy, but I guess I'm gonna, anyway. IF I ever hotdogged (and of course I didn't...and if I did, certainly not to that degree), it was with me and some stuff. What kind of jerk takes someone else along for his shot at 15 minutes of fame (followed by certificate revocation)? I swear, these are the same people who merge in to a mile-long line of cars at the last second. ME! It's all about ME, beautiful ME, admire ME! It engenders just a bit of the gag reflex.

Uh, also, if it turns out that this dude's silliness has been complained about before, who is training and checking the pilots up there at the North Pole?

You are surprised by this? How long have you been flying? This is nothing new.

I don't mean to be preachy, but I guess I'm gonna, anyway. IF I ever hotdogged (and of course I didn't...and if I did, certainly not to that degree), it was with me and some stuff. What kind of jerk takes someone else along for his shot at 15 minutes of fame (followed by certificate revocation)? I swear, these are the same people who merge in to a mile-long line of cars at the last second. ME! It's all about ME, beautiful ME, admire ME! It engenders just a bit of the gag reflex.

Uh, also, if it turns out that this dude's silliness has been complained about before, who is training and checking the pilots up there at the North Pole?

As far as placing others at risk, I am almost phobic. Despite 40 years of riding motorcycles, I don't like to ride two-up. I don't try to drag friends or girlfriends into potentially dangerous activities like motorcycles, or scuba diving, or rock climbing. I couldn't live with the guilt if something happened.

It's a different personality set entirely - we all know them, but few of us understand them. Hard to apply rationality to someone who acts so irrationally.

BURN.gif

Back