Kellwolf's Major Airline Experience

Transfer date is in. Last month is JFK will be January. Start in MCO January 31st. Took me about 10-15 minutes to double check my JFK bid working towards commutability. My MCO bid is a whopping one line for a line and 2 lines for reserve.

Nice! Congrats. I bet your very happy about that.

Transfer date is in. Last month is JFK will be January. Start in MCO January 31st. Took me about 10-15 minutes to double check my JFK bid working towards commutability. My MCO bid is a whopping one line for a line and 2 lines for reserve.

Not being in New York airspace is a wonderful thing. Enjoy MCO.

One of my classmates was telling me about the new pilot retention plan (prorated for pilots hired before 1/1). $6000 if a pilot stays for the full first year. Makes up for the fact that first years didn't see an increase in the new PEA I guess.

One of my classmates was telling me about the new pilot retention plan (prorated for pilots hired before 1/1). $6000 if a pilot stays for the full first year. Makes up for the fact that first years didn't see an increase in the new PEA I guess.

When the latest PEA came out, it did not include a raise for first year pilots. Since premium pay went away for everyone, some guy are actually taking a pay cut until they hit year two. This < $6,000 is supposed to make up for that.

When the latest PEA came out, it did not include a raise for first year pilots. Since premium pay went away for everyone, some guy are actually taking a pay cut until they hit year two. This < $6,000 is supposed to make up for that.

He's aware...but he moved on to greener pastures!

FYI, reserve in MCO is even better than reserve in BOS. In addition to sitting at my house, I've been called for a day trip over the past four days. I'm still on until 19:10 tonight, but everything from here on out is an overnight. It's my last day of reserve, and I have a Latin America training class tomorrow. They're not sending me on an overnight. :)

8yo?? Holy crap time flies. I remember the CPS story you told like it was yesterday!

I know this thread lost its stickiness, but before it gets a chance to make it into the archives I just wanted to throw in another thanks to Kellwolf for putting the time in to share his experience. I've read every line you've written in this thread. Thanks man!

Back