Just Ordered the I-Phone 3G S!

I just upgraded my 2nd gen iPhone to a 3G two weeks ago, and then I get this email two days ago. I don't necessarily *need* a 3GS, but that $100 price differential on the 3G would sure be nice back in my pocket. What are the chances I can get the rep at the AT&T store to give me a refund? I heard that some stores (or was it Apple stores?) would offer exchanges to people that bought a 2nd generation phone right before the 3G was released.

I just upgraded my 2nd gen iPhone to a 3G two weeks ago, and then I get this email two days ago. I don't necessarily *need* a 3GS, but that $100 price differential on the 3G would sure be nice back in my pocket. What are the chances I can get the rep at the AT&T store to give me a refund? I heard that some stores (or was it Apple stores?) would offer exchanges to people that bought a 2nd generation phone right before the 3G was released.

$20 restocking fee and you can upgrade if you bought a 3G between May 9th and June 19th.

http://consumerist.com/5286680/boug...onth-and-hate-yourselfapple-for-it-s-all-good

Just picked up my 16GB iPhone 3G S and am restoring it from my first gen iPhone backup! There were only 5 pre-order customers at the AT&T store, so they let those of us who didn't pre-order come in as soon as they were done. Activation in the store went fine, but we'll see what happens when it tries to reactivate after restoring from my backup.

I still don't understand how they can make Nike+ work with a dongle attached to the iPod nano from 2 generations ago, but not with the first gen iPhone or iPhone 3G. That's the only thing that has ever given me any motivation to run.
odd, the second gen touch works sans dongle.. also works with the remote control watch.

i use it often as well. I find the coached run a nice break.

Anyone have any insight on the new Nokia N97? They are touting it here in Russia as the big competitor to the Iphone. The 3GS will not be out here for a while so I'm trying to figure out if I should wait or not. What is nice here is that all the Iphones are unlocked. We can use them on any carrier world wide.

This thing is bananas. I had some trouble activating it with the new SIM card, so I tossed the one from my BlackBerry in and it seems to work fine!

Back