Just finished AT-SAT

Thanks ! I seen the thread where they were asking everyone if they were willing to come here (louisiana) and that made me worry about my chances. I wish I had signed up for a previous pubnat that way I would have had a little better chance of getting a job in my home state , but maybe I'll get lucky and they'll still need to fill a couple slots. I am just going to try and make sure my secondary option is a strong one.

I really appreciate the info !

Thanks ! I seen the thread where they were asking everyone if they were willing to come here (louisiana) and that made me worry about my chances. I wish I had signed up for a previous pubnat that way I would have had a little better chance of getting a job in my home state , but maybe I'll get lucky and they'll still need to fill a couple slots. I am just going to try and make sure my secondary option is a strong one.

I really appreciate the info !
I wish you the best of luck! Keep us posted!

As swinte said, if you are truly willing to go anywhere, put it in the comments! Someone might see it and give you an offer that you otherwise might not have gotten.

My advice: As your second choice, pick a state that has an En Route facility and select that you are willing to work both Terminal and En Route. There is no way to tell if the state you choose needs people, but my money is on the fact that the more facilities there are in the states you select, the better your chances.

Maria, and anyone else-
Dump the green book and use atc-sat.com. Nothing is posted about the site on jetcareers for some reason, check out some other sites too and you will find some good info for preparing with atc-sat.com. For some reason, jetcareers gave me an infraction for posting the site a few weeks ago. I guess they don't want anyone to know about it for some reason??? It it the best at-sat practice tests out there.
-Fox777

You only have two posts on the forum. If you posted a few weeks ago, your post was removed, and I can probably safely guess that it's because you might be getting a kickback either by running that site or by affiliating with it. You aren't allowed to sell anything here, which it appears you are trying to do by linking to this site when there are plenty of free resources or a book that has already been recommended that does just fine for study resources.

Maria, and anyone else-
Dump the green book and use atc-sat.com. Nothing is posted about the site on jetcareers for some reason, check out some other sites too and you will find some good info for preparing with atc-sat.com. For some reason, jetcareers gave me an infraction for posting the site a few weeks ago. I guess they don't want anyone to know about it for some reason??? It it the best at-sat practice tests out there.
-Fox777

Too many smart PANTS for this kind of scams on here:D But - nice try!:clap:

Back