July 17 Republic Q400 class

PGH Maverick

Is there anybody else here going to the July 17 Q class for Republic? I thought it would be nice to meet a couple if people before the class and discuss some things. Even if just to break the ice.

If not here, any other forums where I might be able to find some folks?

That was supposed to be a E170 class. Or so they told us on Wednesday. There went that seniority you thought you got.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Not to worry about the seniority. Mine was not the only one affected, it is a break even for me on the seniority front. Just wish I had been getting started earlier.

FYI heard from someone in class now. Worst ground school he has been in. Hopes to be picked up by another regional before he passes his check ride. Basically can't ask questions because the person running the power point presentation isn't a pilot and knows nothing about what he is teaching.
YMMV

I thought Republic used to be one of the best regionals out there. It now seems like that has 180'd, what's going on there?

FYI heard from someone in class now. Worst ground school he has been in. Hopes to be picked up by another regional before he passes his check ride. Basically can't ask questions because the person running the power point presentation isn't a pilot and knows nothing about what he is teaching.
YMMV

Nice! Having ground school without annoying questions would be amazing. There are always 1 or 2 in every class that ask autistic style questions 10 seconds after the question was just covered.

Nice! Having ground school without annoying questions would be amazing. There is always 1 or 2 in every class that ask autistic style questions 10 seconds after the question was just covered.

Did you correctly read what he wrote? Apparently, the instructor is an idiot.

Nice! Having ground school without annoying questions would be amazing. There are always 1 or 2 in every class that ask autistic style questions 10 seconds after the question was just covered.

And they'll still ask them. It sounds like the only difference is that the instructor Parrot reading off the Power Point slides doesn't know the answer.

IDK all I heard is you can't ask questions and save them all for a day when a pilot is available to come to class?
Maybe flying the line?

That sucks. I would think its better to ask questions while the information is still fresh.

I thought Republic used to be one of the best regionals out there. It now seems like that has 180'd, what's going on there?
They really got in over their heads when they started that massive Dash8 growth. Actually they got in their heads when they got involved in that frontier and midwest fiasco. I could continue....

Back