John and Martha... the true story!!!

One of my friends says she has a picture of John and Martha trashed at (I think) a Women in Aviation Conference. I wonder if that'll ever make it to video?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Their old Citation is now owned by an adult video store chain.

[/ QUOTE ]
I hope they don't sell John and Martha King videos...
blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]They do, actually, not of the cockpit, but of action in the back of the Citation.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Their old Citation is now owned by an adult video store chain.

[/ QUOTE ]
I hope they don't sell John and Martha King videos...
blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]They do, actually, not of the cockpit, but of action in the back of the Citation.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a mental image I could have lived without...
shocked.gif
wink.gif

Martha: Well gee John (tee hee) give it to me like you know I want it. (tee hee)

John: Sure thing my little Q-tip. First what I'm gonna do, see, is use the ol' stick and rudder method. My stick... to your rudder.

Martha: Golly you big stud! <to the camera> See folks - now THAT'S givin' to me like I like it. Straight and level, right John?

John: You betcha fuzzybumpkins! And another thing folks - don't try this at home until you've got YEARS of experience....... wrinkles.... a gut and tons of paper bags handy!!

Martha: HEY!! (tee hee)

John: I'm sure tellin' ya folks - a fella needs to know where the light switch is in the King household.

Martha: GOLLY!!

John: Geewillikers!

Martha: GOLLY!!

John: Goshdarnit, Martha - Shut the F*** UP!!!

grin.gif

How's THAT for a mental picture??????

[ QUOTE ]
How's THAT for a mental picture??????

[/ QUOTE ]

wink.gif
Nice work R2F... Now I'm really gonna' be sick...
tongue.gif

John: I've reached the DECISION HEIGHT!

Martha: GO GO GO!

John: FINAL CHECKLIST!

Martha: oh yes! squeak it on! I can see the runway, I CAN SEE THE RUNWAY!

Mr Boyles, the DE questioning Martha in the oral exam video (not the oral exam that you are thinking of, perverts!!), was saying that it took them a full day to shoot that video, Martha did, and I believe still does, not know what the F she's talking about...
Anyway, they are a lot more pleasant to watch than a certain video about weather radar...
And I thaught they had a twin cessna citation as well, not a falcon.

[ QUOTE ]
And I thaught they had a twin cessna citation as well, not a falcon.

[/ QUOTE ]
Or a single cessna citation?
grin.gif

Back