***job offer***

Now I must agree, I was trying to give the benefit of the doubt, but not one more email came out today. I must say, this email has to be fake. Probably Raydon under another account just trying to mess with everyone:D

haha...good point...that way he doesnt get yelled at by us again

I agree with boomer... WTH!?!
E harmony not working???

SORRY OFF TOPIC!

you know you cant help but laugh everytime you see me post...and i wouldnt put this picture on E-Harmony (wouldnt be fair to the ladies cause who can resist that)

Something just struck me. I am not sure it's from the same PUBNATs but something actually made sense for a second.

The email the OP pasted in was only for a 4 day PEPC and didn't someone else say enroute was going to have to wait until the next panels? Since enroute usually takes up 2 of the 5 days... wouldn't it make sense that they shortened the week of PEPCs?

I don't have the mental capacity right now to gather all the facts and blah blah blah, but it just came to me.

god why on earth would you put that picture up, hopefully someone can ban that picture for disgusting content. How old are you 12? put some freggin clothes on, ARE ALL PEOPLE IN CENTEREACH THAT MESSED UP OR WHAT??

Didn't realize you guys were discussing the referral list stuff, I'll look for it!
I only get time to check in here every so often, things change fast and posts become buried :D

Ok, so I know we pretty much have determined this a fake. Don't like it, don't read it....

but, I just wanted to point out that our friend Coolguy at least did a little bit of homework to have it make a lot of sense.
Pub1s emails started coming out on June 18th, 8 days after their panels met, and 6 days before the deadline to respond. (Business days). The deadline was exactly 6 days before the first scheduled PEPC of July 6th.

Pub2 panels met on Sept 8th. We have speculated that if we follow the same pattern as pub1 our email will be out this Thursday, 8 days after the panels. The deadline in the fake email is 6 days later, leaving exactly 6 days before the first PEPC, just like during Pub1.

Wyopoke, your source says there will be a PEPC in NY during the beginning of OCT right? So even though the email is fake, I believe it's a good representation of how its going to play out.

Ok, so I know we pretty much have determined this a fake. Don't like it, don't read it....

but, I just wanted to point out that our friend Coolguy at least did a little bit of homework to have it make a lot of sense.
Pub1s emails started coming out on June 18th, 8 days after their panels met, and 6 days before the deadline to respond. (Business days). The deadline was exactly 6 days before the first scheduled PEPC of July 6th.

Pub2 panels met on Sept 8th. We have speculated that if we follow the same pattern as pub1 our email will be out this Thursday, 8 days after the panels. The deadline in the fake email is 6 days later, leaving exactly 6 days before the first PEPC, just like during Pub1.

Wyopoke, your source says there will be a PEPC in NY during the beginning of OCT right? So even though the email is fake, I believe it's a good representation of how its going to play out.

I got a feeling its the 6th. My source said the 6th or 20th.....but the 6th would not seem unreasonable considering what happened with the last pubnat..

I'm trying not to be buggy with my source... he said he would let me know as soon as he knew. But the dates I posted earlier were tentative... we may just have to wait until we get the email. I will keep you all informed If I find something out.

god why on earth would you put that picture up, hopefully someone can ban that picture for disgusting content. How old are you 12? put some freggin clothes on, ARE ALL PEOPLE IN CENTEREACH THAT MESSED UP OR WHAT??

Are all people in Centereach messed up? One word answer: Yes. :laff:

South Setauket. HAHAHAHA!

Same zipcode. Different side of Nichol's.

haha...wow i didnt realize you were that close....yeah, south setauket is a bit better...but i just recently came to centereach when i got married. used to live in smithtown...muuuch better

haha...wow i didnt realize you were that close....yeah, south setauket is a bit better...but i just recently came to centereach when i got married. used to live in smithtown...muuuch better

Smithtown has some lovely property, especially up in "The Landing", and around the Nissequogue area. I've had many a wonderful evening at Long Beach.

Back