***job offer***

The important thing to focus on is that most of us have not gotten an email. Whether one person may have gotten an email is irrelavant. Now if a bunch of people start getting emails but I'm left out, then i'll start getting worried about it.

ITS A FAKE

I just spoke with my source ( a person in management at a level 12 center ).

He can confirm that there is a LA Pepc in the middle of November (Nov. 17 is what he told me earlier was the tentative date). He said that he will make a phone call for me tomorrow morning to find out the exact dates and locations or all of the Pepc's. He said the first Pepc is in New York in October. I will keep you updated.

Bla Bla BLA! What a disappointment!

With all those websites like deadfake.com that allow you to send an email that "appears to be from any address," this is why I'm afraid to give mine out!

Don't slaughter the guy until it's ruled out that someone didn't actually send him a phony mail :D

BUT... Have you pubnat2 guys checked ASAP?

Referral list FA-AAC-08-15720: Issued on 09/08/2008 for the Throughout The Nation duty location at the FG-1 grade/payband.
  • Your application is among those being reviewed by the office with announcement # AAC-AMH-08-PUBNAT2-09140. You may or may not be contacted for an interview. Please continue to check back for status updates.

... Hmm... sounds like I might not get an offer for KC center after all, but, I'll take whatever I can get!

Referral list FA-AAC-08-15720: Issued on 09/08/2008 for the Throughout The Nation duty location at the FG-1 grade/payband.
  • Your application is among those being reviewed by the office with announcement # AAC-AMH-08-PUBNAT2-09140. You may or may not be contacted for an interview. Please continue to check back for status updates.

... Hmm... sounds like I might not get an offer for KC center after all, but, I'll take whatever I can get!

We've been talking about the referral lists being up all week :confused:

Also, that doesn't mean you won't get an offer for ZKC... it just means you're on the referral list. Everyone else who's on the list has the exact same message.

I have a feeling its fake. Its from the last one. My source is in management at a center and is finding out for me as I type. If its legit than some more of us should have a letter.

Yeah I agree with you.....I think this letter was made up to prove a point about this site, I think it is a bunch of crap. :mad:

Yeah I agree with you.....I think this letter was made up to prove a point about this site, I think it is a bunch of crap. :mad:

That's why I lovingly refer to this place as "the rumor mill" :D

I take most information I get here with a grain of salt, the amount of truth in many of the posts varies greatly.

coolguy should change his name to "the boy who cried wolf"

if this is fake i want to know what kind of loser takes the time to make something like this up? dont you have anything better to do with your time? are you sitting at home, by yourself, laughing at everyone who believes you? ever hear of karma? watch out my friend, karma is an ugly monster who i dont want to mess with. good luck in life, you'll need it.

scongdon-

No need to fret. I'm a pubnat1 who got that exact same email. I start school on Nov. 10 and am headed to ZKC.

Someone at StuckMic heard that terminal folks won't hear anything until after the enroute selection team meets at the end of September...

Someone at StuckMic heard that terminal folks won't hear anything until after the enroute selection team meets at the end of September...

why would they meet at two different times? they didnt do it for PUBNAT1 and i dont think they are doing it here. it wouldnt make sense for them to. if they meet at the end of the month and the first PEPC in ny is the beginning of october then there is definitely not enough time to get the emails out, and get the responses back, and then for the faa to respond back with a confirmation. i think they are all meeting this week just like last time, and we should start getting emails next thursday and friday.

Now I must agree, I was trying to give the benefit of the doubt, but not one more email came out today. I must say, this email has to be fake. Probably Raydon under another account just trying to mess with everyone:D

Back