Jetcareers Fitbit Group

I'm going to hit the gym just to stay ahead of you…. manicuring cat! :)

Haha!! I thought I had a really good day today, until I checked our fitbit group and saw that you fellas had an even BETTER day! I'm literally working my butt off just to keep up! Which is good, because I can't wait to wiggle it in some skinny jeans!

Haha!! I thought I had a really good day today, until I checked our fitbit group and saw that you fellas had an even BETTER day! I'm literally working my butt off just to keep up! Which is good, because I can't wait to wiggle it in some skinny jeans!

Today was cardio plus weights!

Keep up the hard work, my goal is to whip that Brian W guy. He's a beast!

Might have to get me one of them. I'm really interested in the sleep monitoring part. I have an app on my phone that does it and I find the information pretty interesting, but finding an outlet within an iPhone charge cable's length of the bed can be a challenge.

Dude, go to amazon.com. Got 2 10ft cords for my boys.......Works like a champ. If youre bed is more than 10 ft away then I cant help.... :)

http://www.amazon.com/iXCC-Lightnin...36737&sr=1-11&keywords=10+ft+iphone+5+charger

Now I might have to get me one of them fitbit things.... Only problem is it doesnt sync to a chromebook.....And Janet Yellen might get mad if I try and link it to my work pc.....Will it work for an android device...?

Flex or Force.....? Differences, what does one get you that the other does not?

Now I might have to get me one of them fitbit things.... Only problem is it doesnt sync to a chromebook.....And Janet Yellen might get mad if I try and link it to my work pc.....Will it work for an android device...?

What about with the dongle...

Today was cardio plus weights!

Keep up the hard work, my goal is to whip that Brian W guy. He's a beast!

Ha ha. I am far from a beast. I have been using a fitbit for a few years. It's rare for me to not get 10,000 steps in. I tried about 6 months ago to do 15,000 steps per day, but I was not able to make it a habit.

Meh, good stuff I guess but not for me. I can count all by my lonesome. 300-400 lunge-walk strides to the airplane every leg. 75 pushups on the ramp before and after every leg. 1-2 minute "negative G" handstand every leg. 20 L-seat pullups every time I pass under a gate with an overhead bar. 2 cups of coffee every FBO. Gyms and gadgets ain't my bag, baby.

Meh, good stuff I guess but not for me. I can count all by my lonesome. 300-400 lunge-walk strides to the airplane every leg. 75 pushups on the ramp before and after every leg. 1-2 minute "negative G" handstand every leg. 20 L-seat pullups every time I pass under a gate with an overhead bar. 2 cups of coffee every FBO. Gyms and gadgets ain't my bag, baby.

And that's ok!

Sync's to my Nexus 5 just fine, that's about as Android as you can get

I got one during a layover in Oregon (tax free) a few weeks ago and it's been pretty impressive. I really like the sleep monitoring program. Just got back from a fun weekend in vegas and made the girl do more walking with me than taxi everywhere.

The Fitbit has defiantly been s benefince to my health and workout routine. Some of the best money I have ever spent.

I had a flex for several months. I upgraded to a surge when it was released and I love it even more since I don't need to wear a watch and a band anymore. Plus it keeps the scratches off my B1 better when it sits in the box in my desk.

Coincidentally, if anyone is looking for a flex and a charger or two, I've got one available.

Hey, I just joined. Had a Fitbit for a while now...but somehow just found this thread/ group. So I guess it's time to step it up...yuck yuck. :)

I've had an enlightening weekend with how fat and out of shape I've become. I'm thinking my obsession with data and graphs might give me more motivation to get to the gym more often. I'd like to have a watch I can use while flying and an activity/heart monitor tracker and the Blaze has piqued my interest.

Does anyone have experience with the Blaze before I buy it?

Back