Jetcareers Fitbit Group

Might have to get me one of them. I'm really interested in the sleep monitoring part. I have an app on my phone that does it and I find the information pretty interesting, but finding an outlet within an iPhone charge cable's length of the bed can be a challenge.

No worries. So far it's just me and @Cptnchia, I haven't moved much today and I'm already kicking that ass.

I've been thinking about getting one too. Which one do you guys have? I was looking at the Force, but they stopped selling it since it was apparently giving people rashes.

No worries. So far it's just me and @Cptnchia, I haven't moved much today and I'm already kicking that ass.
Today was an off day. I've also been sitting in a hospital room all day with son #2. We should be outta here tomorrow, then watch out!

He's good, thanks. He is type 1 diabetic with Celiacs. He got a nasty viral stomach bug which got him dehydrated, played hell with his blood glucose, and caused him to start spilling ketones. Nothing two, three bags of saline couldn't fix.

Funny question but how does it handle turbulence? My sister was telling me her flex said she reached her goal and she was sitting in turbulence for nearly 8 hours.

Funny question but how does it handle turbulence? My sister was telling me her flex said she reached her goal and she was sitting in turbulence for nearly 8 hours.

I didn't think about turbulence before yesterday. To my horror I saw the steps rack up when I was riding in a bumpy van! I felt guilty and left it in my room while I walked around the hotel a few times. Also, I've noticed that depending on the incline of the jetbridge, it will log walking up an incline as a "floor."

Back