Jetcareers.com Las Vegas Weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn! Look's like I'm now back to being a new member with ONE whole post!
mad.gif
That's ok though, I never counted or cared how many posts I had anyway. But a new member, that's like starting over as a student pilot!
smirk.gif

I couldn't get back on with my original name of SkyKingRon so I said screw it and altered it a bit just to get re-registered. Anyway...

As the dates get more set and my plans get more formalized, and I do stay at the Tahiti, I'll have room for a couple of people, say Kristie and her sister, then I will advise accordingly. Time will tell...

[ QUOTE ]
and apparently they have entertainment for the ladies as well. http://www.ogvegas.com/index.html

Wholesome family entertainment.

[/ QUOTE ]

not quite.... i can literally say that that place SUCKED! good for guys, but girls just don't like ummm... that....ummmm... in the face like that (sorry - wasn't sure if it was ok to go there or not)!!! give us a good "show" but not the hard sell....

been there - hated it! was there for a bachlorette party and all the girls had their backs directly on the wall hoping NOT to be seen or "picked up" by the "men"...

Thunder down under was a ton better and i've heard chippendales is really good too...

BLECH!!!!
crazy.gif

btw - Excellent hotel map Eagle - where'd you find that puppy??

well, i know that doug and I have to wait till mid-october to see what his november schedule will be... so we can't plan anything till then....

looks like the poll indicated that the 14-16th was the best weekend? everyone in agreeance with that?

we'll do our best to schedule around it....
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]

btw - Excellent hotel map Eagle - where'd you find that puppy??

[/ QUOTE ]

vegas.com

funy Mrs E and I were looing at all the photos of the guys and the girls at the website (above) and what a laugh it is. On both sides.

Not to sound like a spoiled sport, but Mid October is a little late for anyone who is not jump seating to find a flight. If mid October the date picked is the 8th, that leaves a little more than 2 weeks to purchase the tickets which will be at full fare, and find a hotel. Departures on Fiday nioght are hard to come by as it is... We really need to have a date set by mid September if at all possible.

Now you see one of the great pitfalls of airline life. There is no planning anything in advance!

[ QUOTE ]
Not to sound like a spoiled sport, but Mid October is a little late for anyone who is not jump seating to find a flight. If mid October the date picked is the 8th, that leaves a little more than 2 weeks to purchase the tickets which will be at full fare, and find a hotel. Departures on Fiday nioght are hard to come by as it is... We really need to have a date set by mid September if at all possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe we should push it back to the last weekend before Thanksgiving, then. Doug will have his schedule, and we'll have about a month to make plans.

no no no.... not trying to spoil anything.. my thought is plan it for the 14-16th of November....as the poll was saying that was the best weekend...

like most airline families - we won't be able to plan doug's schedule until october. that's the best we can do.... so just plan around us and if we make it, we make it - if we don't, we don't...

not much more we can do on our end but wait and see if we can actually make it...

besides us - you guys plan it for yourselves!! get it???
wink.gif

kristie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back