JetBlue hires violent felon as a pilot

I believe they’re called cougars
Or mountain lions, we love them here in LA. The City just designated an area with some of the most expensive properties in the area as a wildlife sanctuary, they want to make sure you don't build a fence that might protect your kids or animals from having an up close interaction with the local fauna, coyotes or mountain lions it's all good. How dare we live here!

So, obviously I love my husband I married him. But last night when he wanted to leave the Christmas tree lights on. And the curtains open. A conversation happened. And he said. "It's Christmas, I want the lights left on all-night. If someone breaks in while we sleep. If I survive I'll be fine. If I die then I guess I don't have to worry about it anymore. They're just things. But I I won't live my life in fear. Like you!"

What are the terms of an annulment?
Money!
Depends on how much you want to drop in the collection plate; if you put in enough, your married years didn’t even happen……..

For clarity, I’m NOT encouraging you to do this!

Last edited:
So, obviously I love my husband I married him. But last night when he wanted to leave the Christmas tree lights on. And the curtains open. A conversation happened. And he said. "It's Christmas, I want the lights left on all-night. If someone breaks in while we sleep. If I survive I'll be fine. If I die then I guess I don't have to worry about it anymore. They're just things. But I I won't live my life in fear. Like you!"

What are the terms of an annulment?
Was he concerned about your safety?

Was he concerned about your safety?

He's just a small town guy at heart. Originally from Ishpeming/Marquette, MI. Where they never locked their doors growing up. His parents still don't. Well, you're in the big city now. The mentality has to change. I'm still surprised though, he lived in Chicago for 12 yrs. Guess you can take the boy outta the UP. But you can't take the UP outta the man. It's annoying af.

He's just a small town guy at heart. Originally from Ishpeming/Marquette, MI. Where they never locked their doors growing up. His parents still don't. Well, you're in the big city now. The mentality has to change. I'm still surprised though, he lived in Chicago for 12 yrs. Guess you can take the boy outta the UP. But you can't take the UP outta the man. It's annoying af.

he’s cruising for a rude awakening!

"Mrs. Stiffler!"

8D687882-0AF9-427D-A3F5-50564327F026.jpeg

Remember, I live on a big chunk of land. No one can see in my windows without some hardcore trespassing. :)
Occasionally I’ll peek out of our blinds just to see what’s going on outside, but it’s kind of awkward because I forget the neighbor diagonal to us (whose window is probably like 15 feet away and faces ours) likes to sit on the couch shirtless. Dude probably thinks I’m creeping on him.

We got into it last night because we went to a drag show and I wanted to take my .40 And he bitched at me. I told him I'm not going to be "Pulsed." He nagged so much I just left it home. He calls me a paranoid gun nut now.
My wife usually isnt aware if Im carrying or not. No more than she knows if I have my wallet or keys on me at any given time. He'll be thanking you if the time ever arises.

Back