JetBlue hires violent felon as a pilot

What the hell is a GLOC? Is that like a Glock but you can't see the "k" because you're holding it sideways and blocking the slide with Street Glitter?

Max reminds me of Cuba Gooding Jr. in “As Good as it Gets”

Arby's has the meats. I haz the guns. Lol.

Was just at the range last Saturday shooting my new S&W M&P .40. And my HK .45.

Don't let the gay face fool ya! :D

That's terrifying and all (why would you need more than one defense-shotgun?), but those aren't rifles. The trick is in the name "rifle". As in "rifling". It spins the projectile so that it can accurately h...you know what, nevermind. *backs slowly away, while waving his hands around, maintaining eye-contact, ringing his sleigh-bells, and making himself Big*

That's terrifying and all (why would you need more than one defense-shotgun?), but those aren't rifles. The trick is in the name "rifle". As in "rifling". It spins the projectile so that it can accurately h...you know what, nevermind. *backs slowly away, while waving his hands around, maintaining eye-contact, ringing his sleigh-bells, and making himself Big*

Its for protection, not some weird Trumpian "we're going to storm the capitol" fantasy you're living in! :)

Its for protection, not some weird Trumpian "we're going to storm the capitol" fantasy you're living in! :)
FOUR of them are for protection? I'm not like casting aspersions here, I have a lot of guns, but I have one shotgun. It's basically a metal tube with a receiver at one end and despair at the other.

In any case I look forward to the domestic squabbles which result when Matthew has a twelve gauge hog's leg within arm's reach at all times.

@Derg was right, it started off as home defense. I'm a home owner now. My first shotgun was an automatic 5+1. Then I found out about magazine fed shotguns and I was honestly addicted and went a lil' crazy. Lol. They're pretty cheap at $200-500. This last one I wanted a normal pump action. I want an AR-15, a Daniel Defense. But that's too spendy for me right now at like $2k.

I got into guns back in 2020, when Jason would be doing his night runs and the Trump parade of hicks and local high school kids got enbolden by Trump and would harry him. Follow him on bikes and cars throughout neighborhoods and throw stuff at him and make threats to shoot a fa***t. I was like okay, ya'll mf aren't going to catch me lackin'.

We got into it last night because we went to a drag show and I wanted to take my .40 And he bitched at me. I told him I'm not going to be "Pulsed." He nagged so much I just left it home. He calls me a paranoid gun nut now.

Last edited:
Same team, you should have all the guns that you want. I'm just wondering what you want and why.

If you want a cheap AR, I got a backup thanks to @CK for $400. It was on sale at the time, and probably will be again. It's 90% of the quality of my $1100+ DPMS.

I just don't see what you'd want with four shotguns unless you're hunting birds. And you're not in to birds, AFAICT. *laughtrack*

@Derg was right, it started off as home defense. I'm a home owner now. My first shotgun was an automatic 5+1. Then I found out about magazine fed shotguns and I was honestly addicted and went a lil' crazy. Lol. They're pretty cheap at $200-500. This last one I wanted a normal pump action. I want an AR-15, a Daniel Defense. But that's too spendy for me right now at like $2k.

I got into guns back in 2020, when Jason would be doing his night runs and the Trump parade of hicks and local high school kids got enbolden by Trump and would harry him. Follow him on bikes and cars throughout neighborhoods and throw stuff at him and make threats to shoot a fa***t. I was like okay, ya'll mf aren't going to catch me lackin'.

We got into it last night because we went to a drag show and I wanted to take my .40 And he bitched at me. I told him I'm not going to be "Pulsed." He nagged so much I just left it home. He calls me a paranoid gun nut now.

My brother took a similar angle. People were getting tremendously stupid during the pandemic and, well, in the small town he lives in certain people were behaving more aggressively toward him. So he basically has an arsenal now.

He's not obsessive or advertise his weaponry as a form of penis extension and you would never know, but man, lets just say there are loaded magazines all over the house and careful when you open drawers and cabinets! Ha!

It's really something the zeitgeist doesn't speak about. For every 'MAH GUNZ MAH FLAG!" types are many more saying "oh boy, they're getting restless again, it's time to check the stockpile"

I just don't see what you'd want with four shotguns unless you're hunting birds. And you're not in to birds, AFAICT. *laughtrack*

You should never have to worry about his shotgun, Boris! It's not for you! :)

But if you think you're going to burst into his home when birdy is putting finishing touches on a tray of canapés and go on some homophobic rant about Cosmic Pizza, IT IS FOR YOU! :)

Last edited:
Am I...a bird? download (5).jpg

Cue Franz Kafka, etc. etc.

My brother took a similar angle. People were getting tremendously stupid during the pandemic and, well, in the small town he lives in certain people were behaving more aggressively toward him. So he basically has an arsenal now.

He's not obsessive or advertise his weaponry as a form of penis extension and you would never know, but man, lets just say there are loaded magazines all over the house and careful when you open drawers and cabinets! Ha!

It's really something the zeitgeist doesn't speak about. For every 'MAH GUNZ MAH FLAG!" types are many more saying "oh boy, they're getting restless again, it's time to check the stockpile"

Yes sir! Your brother and I think alike.

We've had a bit of a homeless, drug addict problem lately. They're embolden and walking up to houses and peeking through windows. Especially during the day, when they think people will be at work. So either robbery or home invasion is a possibility. Jason works from home. Our neighborhood watch has called 911 numerous times as of late and notified neighbors. That someone's was creeping in your window...
The quickest way to enter the house (we have a security door on front door). Would be to smash through the French Doors in the back of the house.
I used to have a loaded handguns hidden downstairs for quick access. We don't have kids so I wasn't worried about them being around the house and someone shooting themselves. Jason didn't like that, he thought a cat could find it, play with it and shoot themselves. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

So I stopped that, then I would just keep it on the couch with me whenever we watch tv. He didn't like that. What if it accidentally goes off. :rolleyes:

When he goes bowling twice a week he leaves at like 5pm and its not dark yet, so he leaves the curtains open. I get home at 7:30 or 8:15 depending on what day and hospital I'm working at. So the back curtains have been open for hours allowing anyone to just window shop. Pisses me off. He says he doesn't want to live a life of fear. And now that it's Christmas naturally he's put the Christmas tree with presents up against the back French doors as another advertisement to neighbors and homeless drug addict vagrants. His arguement we got Ring doorbell and Ring cameras on all outside doors. So we can see if anyone's coming. So a gun within' arms reach isn't necessary, he says. I swear with his laxidaisal attitude to safety he's going to get hurt. I have to keep telling him that he's living in the 5th largest city now. Hes no longer in the UP.

Yes sir! Your brother and I think alike.

We've had a bit of a homeless, drug addict problem lately. They're embolden and walking up to houses and peeking through windows. Especially during the day, when they think people will be at work. So either robbery or home invasion is a possibility. Jason works from home. Our neighborhood watch has called 911 numerous times as of late and notified neighbors. That someone's was creeping in your window...
The quickest way to enter the house (we have a security door on front door). Would be to smash through the French Doors in the back of the house.
I used to have a loaded handguns hidden downstairs for quick access. We don't have kids so I wasn't worried about them being around the house and someone shooting themselves. Jason didn't like that, he thought a cat could find it, play with it and shoot themselves. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

So I stopped that, then I would just keep it on the couch with me whenever we watch tv. He didn't like that. What if it accidentally goes off. :rolleyes:

When he goes bowling twice a week he leaves at like 5pm and its not dark yet, so he leaves the curtains open. I get home at 7:30 or 8:15 depending on what day and hospital I'm working at. So the back curtains have been open for hours allowing anyone to just window shop. Pisses me off. He says he doesn't want to live a life of fear. And now that it's Christmas naturally he's put the Christmas tree with presents up against the back French doors as another advertisement to neighbors and homeless drug addict vagrants. His arguement we got Ring doorbell and Ring cameras on all outside doors. So we can see if anyone's coming. So a gun within' arms reach isn't necessary, he says. I swear with his laxidaisal attitude to safety he's going to get hurt. I have to keep telling him that he's living in the 5th largest city now. Hes no longer in the UP.

Yeah, I don't think the general internet glitterati understands how the last few years has quietly changed a lot of our perspectives on domestic threats.

Yeah, I don't think the general internet glitterati understands how the last few years has quietly changed a lot of our perspectives on domestic threats.

If you're not armed to the teeth in our current political gestalt, you're nuts. Like even more nuts than the people who were armed to the teeth before there was an obvious and abiding reason to be armed to the teeth. I'm just making an argument for rational allocation of resources. If your first shotgun's barrel has overheated to the point that you need another one, you're up against Superheroes or something. It's a metal tube out of which stuff comes at high speed. There's nothing for the heat to warp. It's like a claymore, point towards enemy, pull trigger.

FOUR of them are for protection? I'm not like casting aspersions here, I have a lot of guns, but I have one shotgun. It's basically a metal tube with a receiver at one end and despair at the other.

In any case I look forward to the domestic squabbles which result when Matthew has a twelve gauge hog's leg within arm's reach at all times.

After buying an AK pistol, my need for shotguns has diminished.

That said, a few rounds of Dragon’s Breath in the shotgun puts on a show for the Mormons and Jehovah’s Witnesses that wander up my driveway.

I own a Bug-A-Salt. I think the noise of it being cocked is similar enough to a shotgun that it'll likely scare bad people away. I don't own a shotgun, although I do enjoy shooting clay birds with other peoples toys. As Boris intimated a shotgun is not a rifle and I've never had a desire to buy one, I can't imagine why someone would own 4 cheap shotguns. If I was of the shotgun persuasion I'd have one for home defense (not a bottom shelf version) and then instead of 3 more I'd buy a nice one made for sporting clays. If you want to see discrimination show up at your local sporting clays club with a $400 shotgun, they may not let you participate simply based on your choice of firearm. I've never seen people act that rude when everyone's armed.

the Mormons and Jehovah’s Witnesses that wander up my driveway.

It's always these redacteds, isn't it? I was all prepped for Zombies or at least Jihadis, but it's just a couple of annoyingly polite kids with pressed shirts and obviously rented bikes who "just want a moment of my time". That may be all you want, sunshine, but you're gonna get more. A lot more. Measured in lead.

I have a badass looking MP-15 in cammo and a 30 round clip. It's only a .22 though. About all I can handle.

Back