Jello shot dispenser.

ComplexHiAv8r

Might take NJC to that next level.

The Number One for Jello Shot Fun --
Suck & Blow Jello Shots
If you like jello shots, then you’ll LOVE Suck & Blow jello shooters. It’s the only interactive jello shot that takes two do — one person to suck and the other to blow!
Forget those plastic cups – the jello just gets stuck inside and makes a mess. Suck & Blow jello shooters offer the most fun way to do a party shot ever! They’re the perfect way to get any party started, whether you’re at home or out for a night on the town.
You can order the patented Suck & Blow jello shot tubes direct from this website in convenient and inexpensive party packs. Plus, we have dozens of delicious jello shot recipes for different party themes.
If you’re a bar or nightclub owner and want to watch your jello shot sales skyrocket, we also offer Suck & Blow jello shot wholesale party packs. Because Suck & Blow jello shots are interactive and so much fun to do, once a customer orders one, your patrons around him will soon be ordering Suck & Blow jello shots by the dozens.

http://www.suckandblow.com/

Attachments

• image-2219352265.jpg
    image-2219352265.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 282
That would be an interesting picture with a room full of guys doing this and a few women watching from the sides.

Cessnaflyer said:
That would be an interesting picture with a room full of guys doing this and a few women watching from the sides.

Maybe we could get the woman to go it. I got pics of a few in the pool at The Palms. 8)

I just don't see how this is good for promoting effective networking. After all, that is why we hold this function....otherwise Doug and I would be using our valuable time for a vacation, relationship strengthening or even as opportunity to take over the world...ourselves :p

Can we keep to the task at hand? That being effective promotion of networking and "meet your mentor" opportunity please? :)

Can we keep to the task at hand? That being effective promotion of networking and "meet your mentor" opportunity please? :)
What better way than having your mentor blowing alcohol laden Jell-O down your throat!? :)

I just don't see how this is good for promoting effective networking. After all, that is why we hold this function....otherwise Doug and I would be using our valuable time for a vacation, relationship strengthening or even as opportunity to take over the world...ourselves :p

It's called the teen forum, Kristie. One of the downsides.

First, you can do a jello shot (or 2) and NOT get out of control. 8)

It is a networking event, but better then that, it's a meeting of friends, some you know and the new ones you meet. For that reason as the night moves on and you depart the networking event you usually are departing with friends for continued activities in Vegas. Not returning to your hotel room like other events. That's the Greatest thing!

BTW: You are the one pimping in the other thread.... 8)

Jello shots are sold in gay bars for fundraisers.

I don't think I need to say anything more. :D

Back