Jello shot dispenser.

Why. You shouldn't be driving in Vegas.
If someone is renting a car to drive to NJC and then drive back to where they're staying, a breathalyzer cannot help.

Damn, are you guys that OLD....yes, Derg, I know you're only a smidge older than me, but ......you bring the portable breathalyzer to determine who amongst us had the most 'fun'!!! ;) It has zero to do with being legally able to operate a motor vehicle. :p

I don't think we have it anymore....things that don't get used for years in the house tend to get donated or given away :p

I never got the whole Jello-thing or putting rum in fruit or whatever. Seems like the room required to pack away the addendum-stuff could be put to better use by just having another drink or two.

I keep meaning to bring mine with me to Vegas but it always falls out of the last minute packing crosscheck, I'll try and remember this year. We used to have so much fun with that thing in Okinawa. It reads up to 0.42.

I keep meaning to bring mine with me to Vegas but it always falls out of the last minute packing crosscheck, I'll try and remember this year. We used to have so much fun with that thing in Okinawa. It reads up to 0.42.
I'm such a lightweight I can barely stay awake at .09

Back