JC calender?

[ QUOTE ]
That's gonna suck come March.......

Why won't the let you put a hole in the wall? You do know the "toothpaste" trick, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Crap, the calendar falls every half an hour. No I don't know what you mean but if your talking about that paste that fills the holes on the walls then I do. I'll just out a whole there and say I forgot.
grin.gif

eh, just use a tack! when your done with the area.. fill it up with toothpaste and it's good as new - except if it's a painted wall.. then your screwed and should probably use a stapler or something that creates very small holes!

[ QUOTE ]
eh, just use a tack! when your done with the area.. fill it up with toothpaste and it's good as new - except if it's a painted wall.. then your screwed and should probably use a stapler or something that creates very small holes!

[/ QUOTE ]

That would work if it wasn't painted.
banghead.gif

What color? Some toothpaste dries blue, and they make colored spackle now. I've moved in and out of so many apartments, I know just about all the tricks at this point.....

[ QUOTE ]
huh?
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If your refering to "yellow" then I meant that yellow is the color of my wall.

You could always go to a Joanne Fabrics and get some fabric that looks cool and use two sided tape to cover the fugly wall. If well done it looks purdy cool.

[ QUOTE ]
yellow

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you know, Brian, there are ways to turn snow yellow. I'm sure you could use the same trick for toothpaste.
shocked.gif
grin.gif

Back