JC calender?

OH!

*edit: ok, i checked it out and it was a typo in the title on my part... sorry about that!!!

I just bought the Dec '04 avatar 2005 calendar ... my avatar was on there.

This is such an honor and momentous occasion to have my avatar placed on a calendar ...

... there are so many people to thank ...

first, my parents for naming me Raymond, because we know "Everybody Loves Raymond"

second, I'd like to thank the nominating committee ...
grin.gif

Creating a Christmas avatar for Jetcareers -- Free
Seeing my avatar chosen for a calendar -- Free
Obtaining my own creation I made for free -- $14.99 plus shipping
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

and you thought I was going to say PRICELESS
cool.gif

Whoa, I didn't know there was a Christmas avatar calendar, much less that my lowly pic is a part of it.
shocked.gif
Might have to pick one of those up. Although, I kinda like the simple, classic look of the JC logo calendars.

Hey Kristie, any thought to possiby putting out grey t-shirts or dark blue ones with white JC3 logos? I think those would look great (mostly because those are the colors of t-shirts I usually wear).
grin.gif

if they had those colors - of course! unfortunatey, cafepress only has a selection of items and dark blue isn't one of them yet.. they do have bright yellow and pink if your interested in that and i can take a look to see what color grey they have avail!
grin.gif

also - i'm almost done with the 13 page calendar (full size etc).... just that a few months don't have any meet & greets in them, so i have to find some photos of something to put in there.... anyone have any really neat photos they'd like to share and put into the calendars?

Hmmmm wonder if I made the cut on the calendar? Anyone want to tell if there are pics. of me from Vegas in the calendar or did any of my avatars make the cut!?

-Matthew

Hey Kristie, a t-shirt like this would be tight (as in cool
cool.gif
)! Get those CafePress wankers in gear and tell them to offer more than just day-glo colors.
grin.gif

Of course jetcareers.com would be on the back as well. I just didn't make a representation because I had a hard enough time making this one (hey, I'm not photochop literate and barely able to use MS Paint).
insane.gif

jcblue-tshirt.jpg

[ QUOTE ]
I just bought the Dec '04 avatar 2005 calendar ... my avatar was on there.

This is such an honor and momentous occasion to have my avatar placed on a calendar ...

... there are so many people to thank ...

first, my parents for naming me Raymond, because we know "Everybody Loves Raymond"

second, I'd like to thank the nominating committee ...
grin.gif

Creating a Christmas avatar for Jetcareers -- Free
Seeing my avatar chosen for a calendar -- Free
Obtaining my own creation I made for free -- $14.99 plus shipping
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

and you thought I was going to say PRICELESS
cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]well, as much as we want to have an actual jetcareers.com calendar.. i don't think we're going to be able to do it. I don't have enough pictures and I just found out today that some of the december avatars have to be removed for "intellectual property" reasons... like the stewie avatar, courtney love etc etc... if they're original avatars like John's R2F watermelon with a santa hat, those can be used...but i can't use anything that isn't original or owned by JC, per cafepress.

Windchill, you probably weren't able to buy that calendar... I'll see what i can do to modify the calendar, but there might just end up being some white space in there.

how frustrating!

Oh man! I wanted to see what the avatar calendar looked like. Talking about calendars, is anyone using their calendars included in the NJC04 package?

[ QUOTE ]
The old Airliners one? Yup. Although I did go ahead and punch a hole in the top.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. I still don't know where to put it. My parents won't let me make a whole on the wall so I might just tape it up.

[ QUOTE ]
Windchill, you probably weren't able to buy that calendar...

[/ QUOTE ]

Kristie, I was able to buy it last week (whenever I posted the above) ... and it was delivered yesterday.

That's gonna suck come March.......

Why won't the let you put a hole in the wall? You do know the "toothpaste" trick, right?

Back