"Janet" Airlines

Re: \"Janet\" Airlines

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is awesome. You get to fly into all the restricted areas.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh boy...
smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Being able to fly into all the restricted areas is like flying into anywhere else.

....Now being able to employ inside them is a whole different ballgame.........
cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps, but my mortgage company still doesn't accept "Restricted Area Access" as a form of payment...
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You gotta try it, you'd like it.

Mike, I didn't know there was a A-10 squad at Area 51.

I work with a guy who used to work for EG&G at Area 51, and had to fly up from Vegas every day. He was officially not allowed to tell people that he had to fly to work everyday, but he said everyone in Vegas knew what he did as soon as he told them he was a radar enginner. He can't say a whole lot about what he did there, but he said he never saw anything alien or wierd, and he said its about like the place we work now, (large defense contractor)....

He said the only real perk abuot working there was the free lunch every day (its not like you're going to be able to head down the road to Choctckee's for some Pizza Shooters, Shrimp Poppers or Extreme Fajitas); every Friday was prime rib day and he said when there were special forces guys on base they would eat 4 or 5 steaks a piece for lunch, most of those guys are pretty small too. Even the cafeteria workers had to have a TS clearance so I bet they were probably the best paid cafeteria workers in the world.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There is no Area 51. A bunch of crazy, paranoid people think that such a place exists. It doesn't and it never did. Forget about Area 51...never speak of it again.

crazy.gif

Well isn't there an AFB where people say AREA 51 is?

[ QUOTE ]
Well isn't there an AFB where people say AREA 51 is?

[/ QUOTE ]

You said Area 51 again!!! The "people" are going to come...

[ QUOTE ]
ALERT! ALERT! CODE BURGANDY!! CODE BURGANDY!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are there four men in black suits knocking on my do.........
shocked.gif

There was a show on Discovery channel on Area 51 about 2 weeks ago, some guy lives in "racheal" a town near by and he pushes the laws to the limit to find out what goes on in there, and there was this big special and they went on a mountain and looked at it and they tested the secuirty and they were on them in seconds, they have motion sensors all over even 10 miles out from the airbase..

they showed that airline too and they followed some guy home and they knocked on his door and said "can we talk to you about area 51" and he slammed the door in there face,,

then when the guy from racheal went to some city to get satalite photos of it, the fbi raided his home and took all the scanners and pictures and literally combed his trailer...
its crazy

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There is no Area 51. A bunch of crazy, paranoid people think that such a place exists. It doesn't and it never did. Forget about Area 51...never speak of it again.

crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL They have to keep the Aurora somewhere

[ QUOTE ]
and literally combed his trailer...

[/ QUOTE ]

You might be a redneck if.....
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
and literally combed his trailer...

[/ QUOTE ]

You might be a redneck.....

We had a E-3 make an emergency landing at Groom Lake once, though I cant remember the reason. Once they hit the ground, pulled off the active, they were advised to shut down, close all the windows on the overwing hatches, and even the nuke shield around the cockpit. They waited there on the ramp while G.Lake personnel performed the necessary work. Then they took off out of there.

Imagine if an airliner was to land there by mistake (kinda hard to miss tho). They would probably brain wash everyone.

lol that would be funny, tho its in the middle of the desert surrounded by mountains in a circle, and they painted brown paint on the runway to look like sand and so it looks deserted

[ QUOTE ]
They waited there on the ramp while G.Lake personnel performed the necessary work. Then they took off out of there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did they even get an AC cart?
crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
They waited there on the ramp while G.Lake personnel performed the necessary work. Then they took off out of there.

[/ QUOTE ]

crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Not likely

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Not likely

Back