It's all over

It's all over
Dare I be the optimist and suggest that it sounds like... It's only just beginning. :)

It's definately been a helluva ride for you John, and no matter what comes of this... I wish you and Em the best!

Never say never on the airline industry... methinks the following 365 days will definately make for some interesting times. Regardless, I totally respect your new goals. But one thing I've learned about you J... as dedicated to an idea or principle as you can be... you are alway open to other views and ideas. Even though others may not believe it after hearing you rant on here at times. ;)

Be safe brother... and I'm hoping to see you and Em in Vegas!

Bob

PS: What color marker can I use to sign your cast?? I'm thinking Merit's already got pink reserved... so that's out. ;)

As usual Bob, you're spot on :)

I didn't outright quit Express for a reason; I have no idea what's going to happen in my life by the time recall comes around. I might get recall and say, "Eh, thanks but no thanks," and I might get recall and say, "Well crap, couldn't get into school, gotta pay the bills somehow" and end up back there. If there's one thing I've learned in life, is to not write out ANY possibilities because in the end, I've found myself thinking, "Huh...never saw this one happening..."

We'll be in Vegas! Glad you're gonna be there!

If there's one thing I've learned in life, is to not write out ANY possibilities because in the end, I've found myself thinking, "Huh...never saw this one happening..."

True words, brotha. True words.

JH! Sorry about your crazy month man. However, I am not sorry about your crash though, it will only make you faster/better in the long run :D :)

As others have said, a new door has opened up and you can only look forward with optimism. Peace out dawg!

I would just recommend you think long and hard about the law school thing. I know a lot of attorney's (including my wife) and have yet to meet one who actually thinks they'll be a lawyer in 10 years. It's one of those fields with a major "grass must be greener" syndrome. Plus you have to spend 3 years with law students who are, in my opinion, the biggest DBs you'll ever meet in your entire life.

Good luck whatever you decide.

Lloyd, the same reasons you needed to join The Corps and serve are the same reasons I need to get out of this gig and do something new with my life.

Now THAT is one of the most significant posts anybody has made in years. To serve others is the most noble things that a man can do with his life.

Looking forward to seeing you in a few days!

Likewise, man! I'll be getting in Friday night. So, I'll be partying up early!!:p

Now THAT is one of the most significant posts anybody has made in years. To serve others is the most noble things that a man can do with his life.

Likewise, man! I'll be getting in Friday night. So, I'll be partying up early!!:p
I'll be there Saturday. I can't wait to see you again dude!
Dale

Frack John!

Anyway pilots and MTB don't mix your the 2nd pilot I know to be TK'ed from an accident. And tell Emily those peanut butter cookies were great. Austin brought them into work one morning. Give me a call sometime.

John,

Sorry to hear your last month was so bad. I hope you hand heals quickly.

Congrats and best wishes to both you and Em!

Give me a call if you and Em ever make it back to Michigan.

John,

Sorry to hear your last month was so bad. I hope you hand heals quickly.

Congrats and best wishes to both you and Em!

Give me a call if you and Em ever make it back to Michigan.

The wedding's in Detroit. I'd crash it if I were you.:)

I remember meeting you at Skymates some two years ago when I was just figuring out that I wanted to do this thing. You'd actually PM'd me about SkyMates when I was thinking about ATP.

And you gave me some good advice about learning to fly. I listened. Paid attention.

I firmly believe in the adage about one door closing opens another. So yeah, I'm glad you're going to keep instructing and have a different sort of life if it'll make ya happy.

Drop me a line if there's anything I can do to help. I do owe you. :)

Back