It was so nice to have finally made it!

JaceTheAce

Doug and Kristie and everyone else involved, thanks so much for all the hard work you put into the event. I was so impressed. I got to talk to 3 prospective airlines at ACE and I thank you for providing that opportunity.

I can't believe it's been 9 years since I joined this website and this was my first time attending an NJC event. My favorite part of the event was finally meeting people face to face that I've known for so many years on this forum. Can't wait for next year!

Tomorrow I will post the photos I took! :rawk:

I hope I can put handles to the faces I met. I know faces and real names, but names on here are hard to remember.

It was really cool meeting you and your Dad! Thanks for letting me shoot some pics with your really nice camera. I hope they came out ok considering how many drinks I had that night.

I second Jason's thanks to Doug and Christie for the opportunity to meet some airline folks and the people on this site. I met some great guys from Ameriflight for connections and of course the rest of the JC fraternity were wonderful as well. I also had a great time. Looking forward to next year too.

It was AWESOME to finally meet you both!!!

I am sooo looking forward to your photos since i didn't get many :(

Doug and Kristie and everyone else involved, thanks so much for all the hard work you put into the event. I was so impressed. I got to talk to 3 prospective airlines at ACE and I thank you for providing that opportunity.

I can't believe it's been 9 years since I joined this website and this was my first time attending an NJC event. My favorite part of the event was finally meeting people face to face that I've known for so many years on this forum. Can't wait for next year!

Tomorrow I will post the photos I took! :rawk:

Told you man, everyone was excited to FINALLY meet you after a decade!

Back