Is this the game on the AT-SAT

Hey guys,

Is the game in the link below alot like the game on the at-sat??

If not, do you guys know any websites that have the games on the at-sat.

Dont get mad since im calling it a game. Only name I could think
of. lol.

Thanks alot!!

http://www.jeremyjustice.com/games/atc/index.html

First off, firing teetee up is NEVER a good way to start a thread. :)

The website there is useful, just picture it with slower "ticks," and a different interface. It's good for the general idea.

Here's the kicker: sit and do it nonstop for an hour and a half without looking away from the screen - this is what the ATSAT will be like.

I dont know, people study for their polygraph test when they get into law enforcement. That test is strictly about telling the truth, why would anyone need to study?

Well, because like anything else, it's a test. It's to test different abilities, i agree. However, if you really think that this one test can tell you whether or not you have the abilities to be a controller, you're simply mistaken.

Theres plenty of people that have failed the test that i'm sure could make it as controllers, just as theres plenty of people who have passed this test that cant make it as controllers.

I'll say it again, they cannot determine you're able to cut out for this job for a career by taking a 6 hour test.

I'm not saying I totally disagree and people should not study...I just personally don't think it's needed.

People I work with who 'studied' for their polygraphs were simply trying to out smart it...and they failed miserably. So I don't know if a polygraph vs. an 'aptitude' test is the best comparison.

You're right, they can't determine if someone is cut out for this career simply by administering test...it's just a way for them to narrow down their list of applicants.

don't freak yourself out about it. by the end you will think that you failed miserably. at least that's what i thought. i crashed 3 planes, and thought i was screwed. as you can see in my signature, that wasn't the case. scongdon is right though. sit and play that for a long while. it will get you used to doing it constantly. i found that the letter factory was good to study for. it is a lot harder on the ATSAT than on the green book's cd. it was good to be somewhat familiar with it.

lol. Na, im not freakin out yet about it. At least not yet since i have to apply for a pubnat and am realizing it wont be another 3 months till after i apply, if im lucky, for the next punbnat. lol.

I just hope the pubnat comes out soon so I can get the process started..

Back