Is it POSSIBLE for a pilot to fit his head through the door?

TOMAHAWK

Hey Guys
Whenever I see a pilot walking through the terminal wearing his/her pilots uniform I often wonder how these guys can sleep at night. I look at these guys with the upmost admiration and somewhat idolise these guys. I am full of envy to pilots in general.

I honestly can't imagine what it would be like to be them. They get to fly expensive jet aircraft around the world and look so good doing it. Yes I know it is a tough profession and there are many furloughs at the moment, often the pay sucks but I can't imagine anything in life that I would rather do. If I could become a professional pilot and make no money I would do it. If I could have one wish in life it would to become a pilot. I don't know many people that don't admire pilots and find it so exciting. And I don't just want to be a pilot for the glamour. Don't get me rong I love to fly my little Tomahawk around the circuits.

I am intested to know what pilots feel when they put on there uniform and walk through the terminal. Is there a prouder moment to you? I literally can't wait to put on my first pilots uniform and walk onto the jetway. I'm sure over time this would pass but nonetheless it definatly excites me.

My brother who is a mechanic in the RNZAF tells me some funny stories. Him and his mates thought it would be funny to put on a pilots uniform and go into some clubs and pulls some ladies. He said it was amazing how easy it was to score and most girls found them all very appealing. He thinks he had one of the best nights of his life. So tell me what do chicks think when you tell them you are a pilot?

Yea I know this is a stupid post but I can't imagine what it would be like to be a pilot. And with all the negativity flying around I would like to know some of the positive of being a pilot.

Thanks for any replies,
Regards
Ryan

Not sure about pilots, but it is easy to score girls in the Navy. We are some of the best looking people on the 1st and 15th of every month...
laugh.gif
(thats payday if you didn't know)

Haha I will take ya word for it mate. In New Zealand Navy guys take alot of flack. Everyone seems to think that all Navy guys are gay. These guys can be mocked pretty bad. So I would be pretty sure that a Navy guys chances of scoring in New Zealand would be the same as any other guy.

Keep the replies coming.

I was in the Navy myself, and as we would say on teh carrier... that it is when the eagle •s......

Look out when saying you will fly for nothing. JT will be all over that comment.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Not sure about pilots, but it is easy to score girls in the Navy. We are some of the best looking people on the 1st and 15th of every month...
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Especially in Subic Bay.

[ QUOTE ]
I can't wait for Corbin to get his uniform.
naughty1.GIF
Kiss.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You forgot a word - 'off'

I believe you meant to write:

I can't wait for Corbin to get his uniform off.

Good thing I am here to help!

Um NOOO. There is nothing special about a uniform on the floor. I want to see the uniform ON, and I want it to STAY on. Till I am done with it anyway.
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Especially in Subic Bay.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, the Marines would beat the holy crap out of the sailors so that we could have first....uhhh....dibs...
crazy.gif

It was meant to read::

I can't wait for Corbin to get his uniform off - so I can wash and press it and he can look smart again!!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Um NOOO. There is nothing special about a uniform on the floor. I want to see the uniform ON, and I want it to STAY on. Till I am done with it anyway.
wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No elephant-snout g-strings underneath?

Yeah the FSI uniform is a real lady magnet. A polyester shirt with strings hanging down from the arms, complete with a polyester clip on tie that turns your neck red and pants that can't hold a crease. If that doesn't turn you on then you got problems!!! LOL. Don't get me started on what they do for the female figure!!

[ QUOTE ]
Golden wings and dress whites??

hell yeah ;-)

[/ QUOTE ]

Pansy uniform.
tongue.gif
About as bad as the USAF dress blues
tongue.gif

BTW, I was at an NAS and caught some crap from some O-5 over having my flightsuit on when I ran a quick errand offbase. That until he found out I was AF, and I kindly told him to stop bothering me. What's the deal?

The CDR shouldn't have given you hell about it any way.. there is no Navy regulation that prohibits it.. looks like you bumped into an egoistic O-5 who has nothing better to do.. (the good ole boys)

[ QUOTE ]
The CDR shouldn't have given you hell about it any way.. there is no Navy regulation that prohibits it.. looks like you bumped into an egoistic O-5 who has nothing better to do.. (the good ole boys)

[/ QUOTE ]

He said something about if I remembered that the flightsuit was a utility uniform only. I said, not in the AF, it's one of our uniforms-of-the-day. To where I get, "You're Air Force".

Nitwit.

Flight suits being a utility uniform only?? No thats not true.. it was that way years ago not any more though I wear my flightsuit even to run errands & no one gives me hell about it. I am sorry you had to go thru some crap with an O-5.

A couple of weeks back my morning flight was cancelled so I had some time to kill before my afternoon flight. I went over to the air force base to get some lunch and get a haircut because I was heading out of town as soon as my flight was done that night. I still had my airline uniform on when I went over there and a guy saluted me. It caught me so off gaurd I didn't even respond.

[ QUOTE ]
A couple of weeks back my morning flight was cancelled so I had some time to kill before my afternoon flight. I went over to the air force base to get some lunch and get a haircut because I was heading out of town as soon as my flight was done that night. I still had my airline uniform on when I went over there and a guy saluted me. It caught me so off gaurd I didn't even respond.

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably thought you to be a Navy O-5 or something.

An AirForce Capt is an O-3 correct?? I think its the Navy Capt and AF / Marines / Army : Colonel that are of the same rank.. I am a Navy O-3.

Back