Is Falcon Aviation Hiring??

Maddog1974

Just wondering if anyone here know if Falcon Aviation is hiring right now? I am CFI, CFII, MEI and have about 400 hours with two PPL written and checkride passed. Two instrument written passed and one commercial written and checkride passed. I know it is not much but it has been real slow in oklahoma!

Thanks in advance!!

Any ideas on the next CFI ground school? I talked to Cindy last week and she said there wasn't any interest right now. The on-line calendar doesn't have any scheduled either.

I think there is an imprompt class going on at the Newnan location this week. I will check on other classes and will get it posted online.

I don't know of a class at PDK right now but there are several classes that occur randomly each week at FFC. We have at least 10 students at all stages of the training right now...me being one of them. A couple are in the finish up stages and a couple just starting out.

If Peachtree City is an option (FFC), I would suggest calling either
Mike Melton (ext 204)
Jim Chaney (ext 209) or
Shawn Stoll (ext 208)

to find out the most current times. I know there is some classes happening in the mornings this next week with Jim.

There is pretty much always some CFI stuff going on in FFC but the best option is to call to find out and someone can get you hooked up in a class.

If PDK is your only option, call Mike Melton and he will be able to coordinate something for you.

I know this may be a little confusing but hopefully this helps a little.

I'm in the CFI class at PDK and we are finishing up with our check rides within the next two weeks. So they are probably going to have one after us.

The previous posting remains...we are taking resumes for future hiring. We are just waiting for the completion of a new International contract. We will post more information when the official hiring begins.

The previous posting remains...we are taking resumes for future hiring. We are just waiting for the completion of a new International contract. We will post more information when the official hiring begins.

Thanks for the information.

He is doing well, still instructing and still chugging along. I called him yesterday but he had to jet out on a flight.

FYI CFI classes are starting all the time. The person who you need to contact is Mike Melton or Al Van Lengen. They will insure you get notified and get you started.

FYI CFI classes are starting all the time. The person who you need to contact is Mike Melton or Al Van Lengen. They will insure you get notified and get you started.

CFI classes as in for people who are training to get the CFI,CFII,MEI or CFI classes as in CFI new hire standardization classes?

Thanks for the info.

We have CFI classes for those looking to get there ratings basically on a imprompt basis all the time. However, if there is a hard schedule...the best one to talk to would be Jim Chaney as he conducts most of them.

Back