Is Falcon Aviation Hiring??

That is true, there are CFI jobs out there. I know a few people that just got hired, one in TX, the other in FL.

You would be surprised how throwing your res out there about this time of year will get you a job due to the summer rush. Esp. Up north.

Surreal, what are you doing these days?

Wooo Hoo I got my CFI today at FFC thanks to Al's harsh training.

Congrats...you should have been automatically qualified for your Gold Seal considering all the wind you had to fly in yesterday. :)

I flew the 182 and it was a tough landing...direct crosswind gusting over 20!

Congrats...you should have been automatically qualified for your Gold Seal considering all the wind you had to fly in yesterday. :)

I flew the 182 and it was a tough landing...direct crosswind gusting over 20!

Yeah the direct x-wind landings were kind of tough, it was just gusting over 15kt at the time. I checked my logbook and the last time i flew was on 2/17. I was rusty the morning i flew with Al, but it came back when I flew with FSDO.

and surreal1221 I would move but im only 19 and am attending community college at Georgia Perimeter. I want to move to South Florida and instruct there, I heard many students pilots are down there. Al said he could possibly hire me in July but im not getting my hopes up. The PDK location has been rather slow for a few months. I dont think they have room for another CFI.

Back