Interview Gouge for Executive AirShare?

Planedriver28

Guys, I looked in the interview section of the forums and found nothing for EAS. I have an interview coming up and would like any information out there from past interviewees.

Thanks in advance.

KC. Would like to get RVS as a base, but looks like it would be KC. Not sure if you can transfer once hired, and an opening comes up.

Good luck on the interview. My two cents: no matter what Alex or Ben tell you, GET IT IN WRITING!!!!

Remember: A verbal agreement isn't worth the paper it's written on!!

Good luck on the interview - please share your experience. I ran into a couple of their guys in Panama City FL a few weeks ago and they seemed pretty happy.

Bp244

Good luck on the interview. My two cents: no matter what Alex or Ben tell you, GET IT IN WRITING!!!!

Remember: A verbal agreement isn't worth the paper it's written on!!
I agree! They offered me a job a while back for $37k right seat of a Phenom 100 and left of a KA90 in 3 months with a 5k raise... A- they wouldnt put that part in writing, B- their opspecs dont require a second pilot, so I question the legalitly of logged time in the ph100... Their answer was "well, all our sics log that time". That didnt cut it for me. One of the many reasons i didnt work there... I heard some stories from former employees about their operating practices... I made them a counter offer, which wasnt even close to their offer. They didnt accept, and thats just fine with me

Back