Interview Gouge for Executive AirShare?

Planedriver28

Guys, I looked in the interview section of the forums and found nothing for EAS. I have an interview coming up and would like any information out there from past interviewees.

Thanks in advance.

Planedriver28

KC. Would like to get RVS as a base, but looks like it would be KC. Not sure if you can transfer once hired, and an opening comes up.

dustoff17

Still trying to reach the Top Shelf
Good luck on the interview. My two cents: no matter what Alex or Ben tell you, GET IT IN WRITING!!!!

Remember: A verbal agreement isn't worth the paper it's written on!!

Baronpilot244

Killick Stoker
Good luck on the interview - please share your experience. I ran into a couple of their guys in Panama City FL a few weeks ago and they seemed pretty happy.

Bp244

ntbjounin

Good luck on the interview. My two cents: no matter what Alex or Ben tell you, GET IT IN WRITING!!!!

Remember: A verbal agreement isn't worth the paper it's written on!!
I agree! They offered me a job a while back for $37k right seat of a Phenom 100 and left of a KA90 in 3 months with a 5k raise... A- they wouldnt put that part in writing, B- their opspecs dont require a second pilot, so I question the legalitly of logged time in the ph100... Their answer was "well, all our sics log that time". That didnt cut it for me. One of the many reasons i didnt work there... I heard some stories from former employees about their operating practices... I made them a counter offer, which wasnt even close to their offer. They didnt accept, and thats just fine with me