Internship!

He DOES work like a mule even if he doesn't admit it. It's normal for him. ;)

I would typically credit around 45 hours or so per pay period. The most I've credited before was 62ish hours. Others, I've seen credit as much as upper 70s which is INSANE to me.

Flight time, though, can vary based on which courses you teach. Teach 221s and you're screwed.
i normally average between 65-70/2 weeks, 2 pay periods ago i pulled out 95!!!! don't ask me how because i don't know

Man, you're a robot! :crazy:

Thanks, man....studying my ass off as I type.
i guess my point was if you want to work, there is typically work available, it is even easier now than it was last year too!

p.s. i have one of your old students angel!

Bigrig where were you at in the DC area? I was at W00 usually flew about 80 hours a month got $21.

Hom much does the average UND instructor fly? I mean average not Buick, i get the feeling Buick works like a mule!
I was at W29, doing IFS for the Navy guys. Really nice equipment and good students, those who werent Navy guys. Lived on Kent Island, Stevensville to be exact. I loved it out there. Are you at XJ? Angel, where are you at now?

I was at W29, doing IFS for the Navy guys. Really nice equipment and good students, those who werent Navy guys. Lived on Kent Island, Stevensville to be exact. I loved it out there. Are you at XJ? Angel, where are you at now?

Nice area did you ever make the trip down to Red Eyes Dock Bar??? Fun place!!!

Nice area did you ever make the trip down to Red Eyes Dock Bar??? Fun place!!!
I think we went there a couple times. There was also another one that we went to and I can't remember the name. It was down by Kent Narrows. I had a student who was working on his private license who had a 40 ft yacht. He would pick me up on Friday afternoons and we would go over to the dock bars and party like kings. It was sweet.

i normally average between 65-70/2 weeks, 2 pay periods ago i pulled out 95!!!! don't ask me how because i don't know

Seriously? I've got 3 102's, a 222 and a 221 that just finished. All of my 102's got behind a month and a half due to the financial crisis and banks not approving their financial aid. My 222 has had as many weather days as we've had flying days, and the 221 had a week delay due to aircraft availability.

I'm at the airport about 30 hours over 6 days a week now. However, I'm billing about 10-15 hrs a week right now due to the weather. At best, I've done about 25 hrs a week.

Average pay is between 14-17/hr. Tops at 23/hr.

Seriously? I've got 3 102's, a 222 and a 221 that just finished. All of my 102's got behind a month and a half due to the financial crisis and banks not approving their financial aid. My 222 has had as many weather days as we've had flying days, and the 221 had a week delay due to aircraft availability.

I'm at the airport about 30 hours over 6 days a week now. However, I'm billing about 10-15 hrs a week right now due to the weather. At best, I've done about 25 hrs a week.

Average pay is between 14-17/hr. Tops at 23/hr.
yeah, until the weather hit, then it dropped to 50hrs/2 weeks which really sucks. it helps when you have 6-7 students, plus do stage checks

Back