Interesting.....

Does the black box record the periods of time the seat belt sign is on? Otherwise isn't it whose lawyer is more plausible?

Does the black box record the periods of time the seat belt sign is on? Otherwise isn't it whose lawyer is more plausible?

I doubt CAL lawyers will get too involved. I'm sure they have some sort of minimum liability insurance that they will throw to her like 250K, and she'll take it. End of story.

I doubt their insurance company wants to bring a big buisness in front of a jury with a paralyzed woman. The 2 year trial would cost the insurance company much more than 250K, so why not?

I doubt CAL lawyers will get too involved. I'm sure they have some sort of minimum liability insurance that they will throw to her like 250K, and she'll take it. End of story.

I doubt their insurance company wants to bring a big buisness in front of a jury with a paralyzed woman. The 2 year trial would cost the insurance company much more than 250K, so why not?

This lady is a quadrapaligic, I think she will go for a lot more then $250k.

This lady is a quadrapaligic, I think she will go for a lot more then $250k.

If she does then she would have to go to trial, take the risk of spending 10's of thousands of dollars and years of her life to get nothing.

250K is a descent amount of money considering it is far fetched that the airline was negligent.

If she does then she would have to go to trial, take the risk of spending 10's of thousands of dollars and years of her life to get nothing.

250K is a descent amount of money considering it is far fetched that the airline was negligent.

There are a buttload of lawyers who will take her case only getting paid if she wins. A quad would got through $250K in a year or two with all the assistance they will need.

<table border="0"><tbody><tr align="left"><td>
donkey.gif
</td><td>IRREGARDLESS

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
pencil.gif
<table> <tbody><tr><td>
owl.gif
</td><td>REGARDLESS

</td> </tr></tbody></table>
rule.gif

Regardless of what you have heard, “irregardless” is a redundancy. The suffix “-less” on the end of the word already makes the word negative. It doesn’t need the negative prefix “ir-” added to make it even more negative.
http://www.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/irregardless.html

The son of a high school English teacher thanks you. Nice post.

World wide this happens a lot (pax injured in turb)... Heck last year i think we had a guy, who was belted in, put his head through the PSU in the bumps.

Back