instructing at comair

Hehe, calm down guys!!
wink.gif

I was regarding the comment as "meaning"...after the 800 hours you can either fly for COMAIR Airlines or stay as an instructor.

And as far as COMAIR hiring 9 out of 9 that's awesome! But certainly not the rule. I wish it was....if it was I'd be on the plane to DCA tomorrow, lol!

Maybe I took the cooments the wrong way, hope this clears it up.
smile.gif

Arky

No worries Arky,
Just wanted to be sure that it was understood that whilst no one is " guaranteed " anything, things are going very well here.

wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
No worries Arky,
Just wanted to be sure that it was understood that whilst no one is " guaranteed " anything, things are going very well here.

wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Definately good to hear that things at DCA are going well. I will be choosing my flight school next year and am interested in DCA among a few others. Hopefully, I will be getting the chance to head down to Florida around late December to get a "Feel" of some of the various schools available. DCA is one of the schools that is at the top of my list along with FSA. From what I have heard, they both seem very professional and rigorous.
smile.gif

Hopefully the whole industry will continue to improve so I will get my shot at an aviation career in a few years....the IT industry is really starting to suck, even more then it already did!
grin.gif

Arky

Back