Insanity

I tried it several times (April 2012, I think October 2012 and April 2013), and for about two weeks. Towards the middle of week two it felt like someone jabbed a rusty butter knife in my calf.

I think the biggest problem with the program is that there is not enough stretching before and after the workouts. Spend an extra 5 or 10 mins before and after to stretch and you'll feel a lot better.

How tough to do it on the road? Thought about trying it. I began working out on my own and lost 30lbs since last Nov. but I'm stuck at 198lbs for a while now.

How tough to do it on the road? Thought about trying it. I began working out on my own and lost 30lbs since last Nov. but I'm stuck at 198lbs for a while now.

Easy-you don't need anything except to have Insanity on your phone, laptop, or portable DVD, w/e means you have. I put down a towel in the hotel room for push ups and so I don't sweat all over. The only problem is some of the hotels have bad floors and your will make enemies around and below you, but then you can just go to the workout place (hopefully it is big enough). Just make sure you have enough food along to support your workouts.

Back