Insanity

SurferLucas

Southern Gentleman
Anyone who is doing the Insanity workout, post here...update your progress...so on and so forth.

Currently on day 4, Cardio Recovery and my calves haven't felt this tight since my HS track days.

Broke down and bought a Nike Fuel Band yesterday at the Nike Store. First half day with it, did 1800 out of 3000, today on the first full day, I did 3021. Met my "First Goal" doing 9815 steps, doing 4.8 miles of total walking/running and burning 1067 calories.

DPApilot, your ass needs to start doing this workout ;)

I got two weeks into it and then the holidays came around and I had a bunch of standups and my I think I twisted my spleen . . . yeah I need to start again.

I got two weeks into it and then the holidays came around and I had a bunch of standups and my I think I twisted my spleen . . . yeah I need to start again.

Do it! You're not far behind me...hardest thing is just making myself get to it. I'm to the point where I can do most of the exercises without stopping till the breaks. Those last sets though are the killers.

Just started recovery week today. (week 5) I think the first week was the hardest. My calves too were destroyed. But it has gotten better. Im actually really happy with the results so far and more motivated now to do the workouts and complete the program. Ill admit, I was skeptical during the first week...It really kicked my A$$. DIG DEEPER ha.

Do it! You're not far behind me...hardest thing is just making myself get to it. I'm to the point where I can do most of the exercises without stopping till the breaks. Those last sets though are the killers.

I definitely plan to get started again, will probably try and do so today actually. I think what I miss the most was how good I felt after the workouts. My biggest problem is trying to stay on the meal plan. It's not so hard at home, but being on the road a lot makes it difficult at times.

ShaunT is defiantly taggin' Tanya.

She is the best looking of the bunch, Pure Cardio (just finished it today, hate it the most), she's rocking the little sports bra...yep, not bad! (Hopefully that doesn't push this to the lav, c'mon man!)

Did the Insanity thing when I took a break from running. I lost almost 15 pounds with no special diet(eating like always). The trick is not to quit. I'll be starting soon another 60 days of it.........

First few days/weeks of Insanity, what total amount of the workouts are y'all able to do? I'm finding I can do 70-80% of the total workout, but there are some that I have to tap out/get water/breather.

Also, I'm finding with the Fuel Band I'm burning around 500 calories a workout...just seeing if that's a good round number to what y'all have found as well.

Through the first week of Insanity and using the FB to track my calorie burn (roughly), I started at 173lbs and dropped 4lbs in the first 5 days. I'm hoping to break a burn of 8,500 calories for the week by the end of today.

Through the first week of Insanity and using the FB to track my calorie burn (roughly), I started at 173lbs and dropped 4lbs in the first 5 days. I'm hoping to break a burn of 8,500 calories for the week by the end of today.

Nice! Keep it up!

Update through the first series...just got to the recovery week. Started at 173.7 lbs...got my medical last Friday and weighed in at 157.5lbs. That's some pretty awesome results. Can't wait to see what will happen in the second series.

Update through the first series...just got to the recovery week. Started at 173.7 lbs...got my medical last Friday and weighed in at 157.5lbs. That's some pretty awesome results. Can't wait to see what will happen in the second series.

Wow! That's pretty amazing.

I have tried it a few times. Too bad after the first week it feels like someone stuck a butter knife in my calf.

Haha, just got a new medical this morning -173lbs. My last one was 155 lbs.

Time to hit the gym for me

I started insanity on Monday, and honestly it's never felt so good to hurt so bad. My starting weight is 204. Hoping to get down to 185. I've found so far that following the eating guide isn't that bad. It's not a huge change from my normal eating habits. Planning for eating on the road is looking to be a little more challenging though.

Back