In Response to WHAT changes should occur with PAN AM.

Hey if you guys are really feeling as though your internal demands are not being satisfied, or you feel as though you cannot express yourself at all, perhaps you should enlist the support of the people on this forum to call Pan Am and tell them the "word on the street". We can tell them that we were going to go there until the stories that we heard persuaded us otherwise.

To a company like Pan Am, maybe they feel they are in a secure position because you are there and they have most of your money already. But with a bunch of people calling and saying "Hey, I have 50k that was going to spend with you and not I am going to spend it with your competitor . . ." , that is saying a lot. This would be particularly potent if the people who were calling in said, "I specifically don't agree with your briefing costs, your inability to schedule instructors and students in efficient manners, and this/that and the other thing, etc."

I think in many ways that is what this forum is set up for. Although it is usually used to allow students to find out where the best place to train is, and it is used to compare training experiences and knowledge, we haven't seen the power of banning together and voicing our collective concerns. Think of it as a student union.
wink.gif

I am reading the posts in reverse chronological order. So this suggestion comes on the heals of Dakovich's suggestion of a student association.

Think about making it an association where outsiders and potential Pan Am'ers are able to through in their two cents too.

Back