Impressed by Southernjets today

mjg407

I'm flying to Jax. Got an email 3.5 hours prior to departure that my flight was delayed, followed by an automated phone call. Just got delayed again with another email. Really impressed.

Flying a Delta trip in January, when CVG was hit with a lot of snow, we returned to the gate in STL, and passengers were getting phone calls that their connecting flights were cancelled. I was impressed with their level of CS that day. Couple of pax deplaned when they found out, and were grateful they were not going to be stuck in CVG, but rather stuck at home.

Turns out they had a heart attack, had to divert to Memphis, then taxiing out, had another med emergency.

Bad news is that I am currently #3 for my upgrade..... with two open seats...... :(

Turns out they had a heart attack, had to divert to Memphis, then taxiing out, had another med emergency.

Bad news is that I am currently #3 for my upgrade..... with two open seats...... :(

Poor guy...having to fly coach and all. That is no way to uphold the standards of the JCMCM.

Good to hear they have good CS. I am flying on southernjets for the first time ever on March 2nd to Seattle.

Poor guy...having to fly coach and all. That is no way to uphold the standards of the JCMCM.
I'm just curious, did they find three guys all over six feet tall and 225lbs and decide to put us all in the same row?

Glad you had a good experience!

Now tell your friends to buy lots and lots of tickets plz. k thx bai! ;)

Okay Doug,
As impressed as I was, yesterday, at the Wyndham in Jax, I offered a SJ Captain and FO a drink after they got changed out of uniform. What self respecting pilot turns down free beer! :)

Okay Doug,
As impressed as I was, yesterday, at the Wyndham in Jax, I offered a SJ Captain and FO a drink after they got changed out of uniform. What self respecting pilot turns down free beer! :)

Early go in the morning (or reduced rest) is all I can think of otherwise, I'd be all over it.

Oh damn. Hahhahaha. Ummmm... i realized it probably was not the smartest thing to say.

You got me man.

Hahaha yeahhh i was like "whoa, Five-O is actually a human?!";)

It's all good though, it's between you, me, and 218,084,002.5 other people!:buck:

Back