I'm out

Ophir

I just got my schedule for the rest of RJ class. We have our aircraft checkout on Oct 28th at 11pm. SKYW is one of the regionals that still put thier classes into the actual aircraft to do some touch and goes, stalls and steep turns, all in the middle of the night. Lucky for me it is in SLC. Some people in the class have to go places like Butte.

So, as I live the dream, I end up missing another JC Network. Damn, I was getting hopeful too. I thought I would be calling Tony any day to beg for floor space. Next year gang! -C

I just got my schedule for the rest of RJ class. We have our aircraft checkout on Oct 28th at 11pm. -C

It's a non stop from SLC and you'll already be tuned up for the all night schedule;)

I'm sure you'll have fun taking the jet around the patch . . .maybe next year.

It's a non stop from SLC and you'll already be tuned up for the all night schedule;)

I'm sure you'll have fun taking the jet around the patch . . .maybe next year.

Yeah Chuck, Cant you request a checkout from SLC to end in LAS. That'd be perfect.:nana2:

even if it's a day early or later..for even an hour...you know people will be wanting you to come!! :)

I'm gonna try to make it. It looks like I will be able to make it. I have my last sim session on the 24th and then a/c checkout on the 28th. Looks like I'll be calling Tony tomorrow to beg for floor space again. But this year I not drink gin!

Ok, will do. It is 6:15am and I am heading out the door shortly for class. Arrghhh, I am ready for this to be over. I can't imagine class at the majors that goes for like 2-3months! I'll give ya a ring though.

Re: I'm out (NOT!)

Do I need to register or anything or just start looking for a place to stay?

IM IN! I guess...I paid my Fee and registration. Doug and Krisitie, If I end up not being able to make please accept my fee for someone else who needs the funds (the 1st annual Kingairer Sponsor award winner) or buy a few beers in my "honor".

Well, it looks like I"m out again. It seems that I have a 700/900 day on Thursday that begins at 10p and goes until Friday morning at 2a. That's fine but I have to be back to do the a/c checkout at KSLC on Saturday night. That pretty much leaves no time for LAS.

I saw Johnathan last night at sim and we were talking about it. After saying what my schedule was I we both realized there was no way I could make that. DOH!

Next year gang!

Hey, sorry I didn't pop in to say goodbye last night. You guys looked busy when we got out of sim. Good to see you, though!

well, that just SUCKS chuck....

and that's all i'm gonna say bout that :(

Hey, sorry I didn't pop in to say goodbye last night. You guys looked busy when we got out of sim. Good to see you, though!

No worries!

Yeah Kristie, I was looking forward to seeing you all. Soon, soon, I'll make it happen somehow.

Back