I'm not saying it was aliens but...

Ah the good ol appeal to authority fallacy. This guy has briefed people in power, therefore he can’t be lying!

Dude, you sound like a bit of a nut right now.

Well, sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don’t….

Yes, I‘m sure your assessment is much more reliable than the Pentagon’s.

I guess we should also stop conducting research on animal life that is less advanced than us. “It’s silly,” apparently.
"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."

You realize you sorta uhh...sound religious on this one right?

And yes, we should continue to research and investigate every bit of our world and beyond. But by claiming we are currently being visited via things we can't readily explain...you are screaming from a pulpit sans evidence.

I saw these on a red eye the other night from the west coast. Same deal as others have said, racetrack pattern lights in a NE direction. We first noticed them over Arizona, and they continued for quite a while, I would say until we were over the Midwest somewhere until we forgot about them.

Multiple objects in some sort of pattern, appearing extremely bright then slowly dimming before becoming bright again. They appeared to be at a high altitude, way higher than we were anyway. Initially we thought it was military traffic in a MOA. I don't think they were satellites either, at least nothing like the normal satellites you can see after dusk passing in orbit. Kinda spooky!

Last edited:
I saw these on a red eye the other night from LAX-PHL. Same deal as others have said, racetrack pattern lights in a NE direction. We first noticed them over Arizona, and they continued for quite a while, I would say until we were over the Midwest somewhere until we forgot about them.

Multiple objects in some sort of pattern, appearing extremely bright then slowly dimming before becoming bright again. They appeared to be at a high altitude, way higher than we were anyway. Initially we thought it was military traffic in a MOA. I don't think they were satellites either, at least nothing like the normal satellites you can see after dusk passing in orbit. Kinda spooky!
What night was this?

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."

I agree! And that’s why I was a skeptic for virtually my entire life. Where we disagree is that I think the extraordinary evidence has already been presented. The moment the Pentagon released gun camera footage of vehicles that defied the laws of physics and told us that they were concerned about national security and had no clue where these things were coming from, that was the extraordinary evidence. Now, whether we‘re dealing with aliens or unmanned alien craft or humans from the figure, I have no idea, but it’s clear that this isn‘t our technology.

I agree! And that’s why I was a skeptic for virtually my entire life. Where we disagree is that I think the extraordinary evidence has already been presented. The moment the Pentagon released gun camera footage of vehicles that defied the laws of physics and told us that they were concerned about national security and had no clue where these things were coming from, that was the extraordinary evidence. Now, whether we‘re dealing with aliens or unmanned alien craft or humans from the figure, I have no idea, but it’s clear that this isn‘t our technology.

If the Pentagon had technology that could produce footage like this, do you think they would admit it? Or if they knew that some other nation had the technology, would they admit it?

If the Pentagon had technology that could produce footage like this, do you think they would admit it? Or if they knew that some other nation had the technology, would they admit it?

I don’t think the Pentagon would be out there openly admitting to having national security concerns, no. Nor do I think they would get the pilots who recorded the footage to go out and lie about it on national TV. I think those are some pretty fantastical excuses to try to explain this away. I think some of you have taken skepticism (a generally fantastic way of looking at the world) to an absurd level to try to explain away obviously very concerning things.

I don’t think the Pentagon would be out there openly admitting to having national security concerns, no. Nor do I think they would get the pilots who recorded the footage to go out and lie about it on national TV. I think those are some pretty fantastical excuses to try to explain this away. I think some of you have taken skepticism (a generally fantastic way of looking at the world) to an absurd level to try to explain away obviously very concerning things.
Don't forget the F-117 started in the 70's on actual drafting boards with limited computing power. The things Skunk Works et al are working on today might just blow our minds. This of course assumes what we are seeing is some sort of tech and not a myriad of other possible explanations.

Don't forget the F-117 started in the 70's on actual drafting boards with limited computing power. The things Skunk Works et al are working on today might just blow our minds. This of course assumes what we are seeing is some sort of tech and not a myriad of other possible explanations.

Again, I just don't find this credible. At all. A little tech to stop you from showing up on radar doesn't violate the most basic fundamental laws of physics. I simply don't find it even slightly credible that the technology the Pentagon is showing us is made by humans in the year 2023. Nor do I think the Pentagon would show us any technology that they thought might be from another country.

Again, I just don't find this credible. At all. A little tech to stop you from showing up on radar doesn't violate the most basic fundamental laws of physics. I simply don't find it even slightly credible that the technology the Pentagon is showing us is made by humans in the year 2023. Nor do I think the Pentagon would show us any technology that they thought might be from another country.

I’m honestly not trying to be snarky, but what basic laws of physics are being violated?

I have. But I guess I’m still unclear as to which physical laws are definitively being broken.

Accelerations that should tear the objects apart (let alone anyone inside), moving from 80,000ft to sea level in a split second and coming to an immediate stop, etc. It's clear that nothing we could produce could do these things. Claims to the contrary are fanciful thinking.

Accelerations that should tear the objects apart (let alone anyone inside), moving from 80,000ft to sea level in a split second and coming to an immediate stop, etc. It's clear that nothing we could produce could do these things. Claims to the contrary are fanciful thinking.

The article you posted did not claim the objects moved from 80k’ to sea level in a “split second”.

I get that there’s videos out there of objects doing things that seem otherworldly.

But I‘m still confused as to what specific physical laws are being broken.

Imagine the reaction you’d get in the 60s if you told someone in NASA about the things we’re seeing in the modern civilian space race. They’d probably have the same level of denial.

Actually, I see very little in today’s space travel that is that much different than the 60s. I think they’d be shocked how little progress we’ve made.

Manned space travel? Probably.

What’s been accomplished with unmanned space exploration is bonkers, though.

Back