If anyone is interested v.PAY

Cool, too bad it's going to take a while to get fully checked out and achieve these rates.

I visited my future facility today, a level 6, and they have 7 CPCs, and 7 trainees. So even a small place like that is already overloaded with students.
They told me that it would take apprx. 1 year to get checked out at that facility, assuming I don't wash out. Some will take longer...

Cool, too bad it's going to take a while to get fully checked out and achieve these rates.

I visited my future facility today, a level 6, and they have 7 CPCs, and 7 trainees. So even a small place like that is already overloaded with students.
They told me that it would take apprx. 1 year to get checked out at that facility, assuming I don't wash out. Some will take longer...

i know guys going to level 6s and 7s and they've all been told it should take them 6-8 months to make CPC?

it must just be because of the huge amount of trainees. but then again, that place is going to be fun as hell to work at in a few years what with all the old farts retiring :laff:

And many of these small facilities are only open 14 hours a day, or so.

Therefore they can only take a SMALL handful of local or ground instructing at any given time. Perhaps 2 or 3 can be assigned to a particular training type. So I have to wait for those 2-3 to get CPC, then the next 2-3 to make CPC, then I can finally train on local.

On the bright side: I was told that getting checked out on ground can take just a few months. After that you get an immediate raise of over 10k/year. However the backlog in training tends to occur in local, since this is longer and more demanding.

That was pretty neat. I tried it out to see what the initial pay might be after the first year or so.

Back